Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

wow, Louisiana denied federal disaster aid because Trump Administration says New Orleans is built 10 feet under sea level ...

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Is this what your momma taught you to do to be funny and make friends at school? 

It made you respond, didn't it?

Third hurricane to hit Louisiana this year, but do they get chided by Mr. Frumpy to take better preparation measures? Nope, because the President plays favorites. 

21 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

It made you respond, didn't it?

Third hurricane to hit Louisiana this year, but do they get chided by Mr. Frumpy to take better preparation measures? Nope, because the President plays favorites. 

It made me mock you because it’s so easy. 

You’re not making any sense at all. Oh, you’re trying to compare CA fires with LA Hurricanes?  Like those are exactly the be same thing to compare. LOL 🤪🤪🤪👍 Your TDS-Q is apparently killing brain cells now. My condolences. FYI, Trump hasn’t denied FEMA funds to anyone that’s qualified to get them. 

The title of this thread is a classic example of late stage TDS-Q behavior. When a late stager wants so badly to hurt Trump and can’t find a story to do it with, he/she has to manufacture phony stories in thread titles hoping no one will open the thread and think it’s real/true. LOL. 

kat.jpg

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

It made me mock you because it’s so easy. 

You’re not making any sense at all. Oh, you’re trying to compare CA fires with LA Hurricanes?  Like those are exactly the be same thing to compare. LOL 🤪🤪🤪👍 Your TDS-Q is apparently killing brain cells now. My condolences. FYI, Trump hasn’t denied FEMA funds to anyone that’s qualified to get them. 

its all good, in a few days we'll have a President elected who cares about all states and their welfare. Maybe you can move to Greenland and use the Trafalga poll results to dry your tears

I talked to the mayor of a city in Europe. One of the countries, I talked to him and I think he said... I think it was Dutchland. He told me they have cities underwater too. Their cities, he said they would be under the water, OK? They used to be under the water, right next to the ocean! How did they get them dry? How to they keep them so dry... VERY dry... and he told me it's so easy. He showed me this big thing, it's called a windmill, OK? I couldn't believe it! He called it a windmill, and he said it's that easy. "We don't have floods because we windmill them to keep the water down." I said, "I don't believe i!" OK? But it's that simple. They have these YUUGE... they spin, and dry cities. All you have to do is windmill, and the Democrats say (in dumb voice) "Climate change, climate change!" But it's fake news. You look outside, and it's so cold and its just so simple. These people, they don't understand windmills like I do. The mayor, he said he knew I understand windmills! OK? Windmills love me!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

its all good, in a few days we'll have a President elected who cares about all states and their welfare. Maybe you can move to Greenland and use the Trafalga poll results to dry your tears

No, enjoy your two years of retards at the helm, and be ready to be lame ducks in the following 2 years, and then enjoy GOP domination from 2024 to 2032 with Nikki Haley as president. 

kat.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
10 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

You honestly think that Joe Biden's policy proposals will be much different than Trump's?

Ha!

Joe Biden is a Wall Street lackey and corporatist and isn't going to change much of anything from what Trump is doing.

I mean, Joe Biden is already committed to loading his cabinet with Republicans.

7 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I talked to the mayor of a city in Europe. One of the countries, I talked to him and I think he said... I think it was Dutchland. He told me they have cities underwater too. Their cities, he said they would be under the water, OK? They used to be under the water, right next to the ocean! How did they get them dry? How to they keep them dry... and he told me it's so easy. He showed me this big thing, it's called a windmill, OK? I couldn't believe it! He called it a windmill, and he said it's that easy. "We don't have floods because we windmill them to keep the water down." I said, "I don't believe i!" OK? But it's that simple. All you have to do is windmill, and the Democrats say (in dumb voice) "Climate change, climate change!" But it's fake news. You look outside, and it's so cold and its just so simple. These people, they don't understand windmills like I do. The mayor, he said he knew I understand windmills! OK?

Damn. Is that real or did you write it? Impressive. I didn’t see enough huge, very, or “windmills love me” but other than that spot on. 😂

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Damn. Is that real or did you write it? Impressive. I didn’t see enough huge, very, or “windmills love me” but other than that spot on. 😂

I was feeling cheeky...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

2 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I am not hostile to notes. important additions made. 

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You honestly think that Joe Biden's policy proposals will be much different than Trump's?

Ha!

Joe Biden is a Wall Street lackey and corporatist and isn't going to change much of anything from what Trump is doing.

I mean, Joe Biden is already committed to loading his cabinet with Republicans.

If that's the case, why not vote for Biden?

Policy you want without a tweeting asshole in the White House; everybody wins :shrug:

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, renoskier said:

If that's the case, why not vote for Biden?

Policy you want without a tweeting asshole in the White House; everybody wins :shrug:

Why vote for either guy?

20 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I talked to the mayor of a city in Europe. One of the countries, I talked to him and I think he said... I think it was Dutchland. He told me they have cities underwater too. Their cities, he said they would be under the water, OK? They used to be under the water, right next to the ocean! How did they get them dry? How to they keep them so dry... VERY dry... and he told me it's so easy. He showed me this big thing, it's called a windmill, OK? I couldn't believe it! He called it a windmill, and he said it's that easy. "We don't have floods because we windmill them to keep the water down." I said, "I don't believe i!" OK? But it's that simple. They have these YUUGE... they spin, and dry cities. All you have to do is windmill, and the Democrats say (in dumb voice) "Climate change, climate change!" But it's fake news. You look outside, and it's so cold and its just so simple. These people, they don't understand windmills like I do. The mayor, he said he knew I understand windmills! OK? Windmills love me!

This was amazing great post.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

39 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No, enjoy your two years of retards at the helm, and be ready to be lame ducks in the following 2 years, and then enjoy GOP domination from 2024 to 2032 with Nikki Haley as president. 

retards? really, how old are you that you are using that term

come on, don't be a douche and use that term

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

The more accepted term is Utard.  Am I right?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Utard

aren't there 1,000 other terms that allow you to convey your message without using the term "retard" ?  For good reason, sensible people have started to abolish that term

53 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Cancer rates must be astronomical in Dutchland.

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

aren't there 1,000 other terms that allow you to convey your message without using the term "retard" ?  For good reason, sensible people have started to abolish that term

Yes.   That's why I said Utard.

A Utard is somebody stupid from Utah. No need to be a Mormon (but it doesn't hurt).
"Man, here comes Jack Moroni. I swear he's never been out of Utah. All he does is drink cough syrup and talk about snowboarding. What a Utard."