Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Very 2016 Accurate: Latest Trafalgar 2020 Poll Results

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

why would it be hard to imagine if pollsters were also using their craft as a resistance tool?  

Yea, that's not a good question. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

7 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

can we please stop using that word? 

Not cool.

You are a RETARD. Are you one of those ultra PC snowflakes that let harmless words devastate you? Now go cry to mug and get me banned. Ironically, you have no problem with it if it’s used against me. Retro and lots of others use it on me all the time, and fortunately I’m a big boy that can handle it. 

kat.jpg

29 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Wasserman has been all in on district level polling as well.

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The MSM and Big Tech are trying to censor a legitimate story with lots of evidence, so why would it be hard to imagine if pollsters were also using their craft as a resistance tool? Making voters feel like Trump has no chance is a great way to pull off voter suppression. Some of these lions have TDS-Q so bad, they don’t care if they look stupid being so far off the actual results. 

OMG IT'S NOT FAIR! EVERYONE IS AGAINST TRUMP AND HAS SOME MADE UP NONSENSE HATRED FOR HIM BUT HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE HE'S MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Of course some of them are. It’s just a question of how many and how much. 

Yes, in your deluded and catnip addled brain, pollsters are suppressing the Trump vote. 

32 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

That's a good piece.

@Nevada Convert you should read this. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

11 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You are a RETARD. Are you one of those ultra PC snowflakes that let harmless words devastate you? Now go cry to mug and get me banned. Ironically, you have no problem with it if it’s used against me. Retro and lots of others use it on me all the time, and fortunately I’m a big boy that can handle it. 

making fun of people with mental disabilities, when there are a thousand different other words you can choose from?

come one, you're better than that.

this topic is timely today

2 minutes ago, toonkee said:

To Convert's shy Trump voter theory....

Trafalgar was off in 2018 but Trump wasn't on the ballot in 2018.

This is about Trump.

It’s not a theory, it’s a proven fact. No shit it’s about Trump. What else would it be?  People are afraid to tell people, especially strangers with media power, that they’re going to vote for Trump. They will either say undecided, Biden, or refuse to answer. 

kat.jpg

4 minutes ago, toonkee said:

That's a good piece.

@Nevada Convert you should read this. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

The Atlantic is owned by Steve Jobs’ widow, and it’s MSNBC material. It’s so obvious that it’s real and will happen again, even The NY Times wrote a story on it with Trafalgar discussed in it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/politics/2020-trump-presidential-polls.amp.html

kat.jpg

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

OMG IT'S NOT FAIR! EVERYONE IS AGAINST TRUMP AND HAS SOME MADE UP NONSENSE HATRED FOR HIM BUT HE DIDN'T DESERVE IT BECAUSE HE'S MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve got you so rev’d up, I’m kind of feeling guilty. If you go setup a Go Fund Me page, I’ll chip in to pay for a months worth of blood pressure meds. 

kat.jpg

26 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’m not making fun of anyone but you, and you know that. 

make fun of me any way you want, just don't be a knuckle dragging hillbilly and use words that are offensive to people with mental disabilities. Its not that hard. And if you can't that's all I need to know about you.

38 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The Atlantic is owned by Steve Jobs’ widow, and it’s MSNBC material. It’s so obvious that it’s real and will happen again, even The NY Times wrote a story on it with Trafalgar discussed in it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/politics/2020-trump-presidential-polls.amp.html

Did you read the article?  A lot of pollsters are working to correct for those errors

“Polling is one of those things like military battles: You always re-fight the last war,” said Joshua D. Clinton, who co-directs Vanderbilt University’s poll and served on the AAPOR committee. The 2020 election “might have a different set of considerations,” he said, but pollsters have an obligation to learn from the last cycle’s mistakes.

I think the missed opportunities this year are going to be in the 18-29 year old segment which is voting at a much higher rate than normal.   

53 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I was defending your trafalgar info and telling others why their "2018 Trafalgar was wrong" theory didn't apply.

Then I tried to engage you with compelling arguments against "the polls are wrong again” but you dismissed them because steve jobs' widow is liberal I guess. Should we just do what you did and dismiss all your info because the messenger isn't on our team? 

46 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I’ve got you so rev’d up, I’m kind of feeling guilty. If you go setup a Go Fund Me page, I’ll chip in to pay for a months worth of blood pressure meds. 

I have no need for such things, but hey, keep projecting. 

You're on one of your typically unhinged rants right now, so I'll try not to mock you that badly.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yes, in your deluded and catnip addled brain, pollsters are suppressing the Trump vote. 

If anything they might be overcorrecting. 

Pollsters are so snake-bit from last time that they're being extremely cautious. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.