Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Poll: Election Prediction 6 days out

2020 Election  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What are the results of the election?

• Biden Blowout
    • Biden Narrow Victory
    • Trump Narrow Victory
    • Trump Blowout
    • 269-269 Tie

What do you think happens?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Trump Narrow Victory

Biden Flips AZ, & MI and barely holds on to MN, but it is not enough. 

The results will not be apparent on election night, and we won't have finality until around December 1st when the Supreme Court hears a case on the certification of the vote in PA,  with the issue being the timeliness of mail in ballots received. The Supreme court rules in favor of the Trump campaign and handing him the win. 

Chaos ensues in the streets and there is unrest until about May, which happens to also be around the same time the Vaccine for the Corona Virus is being distributed to the masses. Around the 4th of July the country is much more at ease with the election and covid behind us. The economy makes a sharp recovery, Trump's approval ratings are in the mid 50's 

You heard it here first! 

57 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Trump Narrow Victory

Biden Flips AZ, & MI and barely holds on to MN, but it is not enough. 

The results will not be apparent on election night, and we won't have finality until around December 1st when the Supreme Court hears a case on the certification of the vote in PA,  with the issue being the timeliness of mail in ballots received. The Supreme court rules in favor of the Trump campaign and handing him the win. 

Chaos ensues in the streets and there is unrest until about May, which happens to also be around the same time the Vaccine for the Corona Virus is being distributed to the masses. Around the 4th of July the country is much more at ease with the election and covid behind us. The economy makes a sharp recovery, Trump's approval ratings are in the mid 50's 

You heard it here first! 

Hand over the Kool-aid

16 minutes ago, CV147 said:

I voted a tie, just because 2020.

And the Dems flip the Florida and Pennsylvania House delegations (would take 3 seats), giving the House a 25-25 split.

Co -Presidents!!!

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

32 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Well , what is your prediction Nostradamus? Get it on record right here, right now. 

I put it on the election prediction thread. I'm more referring to your prediction that Trump ends up with approval ratings above 50 through his second term. Even if Trump wins, I doubt that would happen.

4 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

The results will not be apparent on election night, and we won't have finality until around December 1st when the Supreme Court hears a case on the certification of the vote in PA,  with the issue being the timeliness of mail in ballots received. The Supreme court CALLS TRUMP TO ASK WHAT HE THINKS AND THEN rules in favor of Trump handing him the win. 

Following which John Roberts explains that the Court was merely following the "wisdom" of Bush v. Gore.

3 hours ago, RSF said:

And the Dems flip the Florida and Pennsylvania House delegations (would take 3 seats), giving the House a 25-25 split.

Co -Presidents!!!

If they deadlocked at 25-25, they'd have to keep at it until they broke the tie. If they hadn't reached a verdict on that by inaguration day, the Vice President (voted on by the Senate, and likely resulting in Harris winning) would become the acting President until such time as the House elected a President.

Sadly, I think Biden wins the popular but Trump gets to 270.  I have little confidence in the state polls.  I also foresee a mess in many states in counting mail-in ballots with far too many thrown out because too many folks can't handle following directions.

Biden narrow. He'll win the popular vote by a good margin but it'll come down to PA.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.