Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Philadelphia Looting / Riots. Could this impact the Election in Pennsylvania?

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Pass laws that if they are a threat to society or to themselves the state has the ability after a thorough evaluation to place them in a mental institution. If not, live with the consequences like we do now. 

Alabama would put the gays in there, California would put the MAGAs in there.  Texas and Idaho would put the Californians in there.

18 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Maybe when you have two or more cops, one could use non-lethal first with the other dude backup to use deadly force if that fails?

image.png.258b0061933ebe33c48a1c2a646310f9.png

Sure. But look at that distance. He can make that up in two steps. I'm not trusting my life in that situation to a taser or pepper spray. 

3 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Alabama would put the gays in there, California would put the MAGAs in there.  Texas and Idaho would put the Californians in there.

MOAR PRISONS!

You Democrats separate families and lock them up for 8 years. Not one peep out of you. You enable sex slavers. Trump shut downs a bunch of sites and started the battle against this. Not one peep about this being a good thing from the Democrats. You enabled child slavery in China so you could Glutton yourself on the cheap goods they provide for you. Not a word of praise for Trump battling this. Trump as made multiple peace treaties in the Middle East and killed some of the worst terrorist in the world. Before, Obama gave a half a trillion to a terrorist state. Not a word of criticism of Obama and not one word of praise to Trump. Trump plans to invest 500 billion in black communities so they can choose were to educate their kids and loans to start businesses so they can compete against big businesses. Nothing but criticism from the left because heavy forbid we help one person have freedom, succeed and raise above what they were born into or hurt the wealthy elites that you guys worship. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

26 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Wait, did you already blame BLM? :rotflmfao:

Maybe he has BLM Tourette Syndrome? It affects middle-aged to old ass white dudes living in rural areas of the country and is characterized by a reduction in ability to reason. 

3 minutes ago, robe said:

You Democrats separate families and lock them up for 8 years. Not one peep out of you. You enable sex slavers. Trump shut downs a bunch of sites and started the battle against this. Not one peep about this being a good thing from the Democrats. You enabled child slavery in China so you could Glutton yourself on the cheap goods they provide for you. Not a word of praise for Trump battling this. Trump as made multiple peace treaties in the Middle East and killed some of the worst terrorist in the world. Before, Obama gave a half a trillion to a terrorist state. Not a word of criticism of Obama and not one word of praise to Trump. Trump plans to invest 500 billion in black communities so they can choose were to educate their kids and loans to start businesses so they can compete against big businesses. Nothing but criticism from the left because heavy forbid we help one person have freedom, succeed and raise above what they were born into or hurt the wealthy elites that you guys worship. 

Well this went sideways. 

2 minutes ago, robe said:

What thread were you trying to post this to, and who are you trying to convince with this?    Democrats?  Yourself?  

35 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I am all for Californian re-education camps in Idaho.  After 10 years of manual labor, they can stay.

What if they agree to fix your dogshit Mexican restaurants and agree to love steak fingers and fry sauce?

There is only one good Mexican restaurant in Boise and it looks like it has not been refurbished since the 70's.  

Under these terms I would reduce the manual labor to 3 years with a 5 year probationary period before they can go fishing or hunting.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

There is only one good Mexican restaurant in Boise and it looks like it has not been refurbished since the 70's.  

Under these terms I would reduce the manual labor to 3 years with a 5 year probationary period before they can go fishing or hunting.

Won't hunting and fishing give them self-actualization and become a true Idahoan faster?  This would also mean that the children will grow up without this too.  I think we need to take a deep breath, and reconvene after a drink at Boise Brewing Co.

Won't hunting and fishing give them self-actualization and become a true Idahoan faster?  This would also mean that the children will grow up without this too.  I think we need to take a deep breath, and reconvene after a drink at Boise Brewing Co.

I posted this is exact thing on the Boise homer board.  Guy from Fresno is moving to Boise.  I offered to take him and his son hunting and fishing.  

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I posted this is exact thing on the Boise homer board.  Guy from Fresno is moving to Boise.  I offered to take him and his son hunting and fishing.  

Cheers.

You're a good dude.  I was trying to find an experienced hunter to take me out this year (haven't hunted with a rifle for a while, and never in my location).  Couldn't find anyone.  And public land is slammed this year, so I didn't want to be a rook out there messing shit up for the seasoned folks.

22 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Than well, don’t sign up to be a “peace” officer. 

Signing up to be a cop doesn’t mean you can’t defend yourself. They asked him to put the knife down. They backed away. He charged and the cops shot. That’s on him. Drop the knife and you live. 

10 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Signing up to be a cop doesn’t mean you can’t defend yourself. They asked him to put the knife down. They backed away. He charged and the cops shot. That’s on him. Drop the knife and you live. 

I didn’t say it did. Being a cop means you’ll deal with people who are mentally ill. I’d argue that in MOST serious cases more than half of the people you deal with have serious mental health issues. The goal is to help them. Not shoot them because they are delusional. That’s is what you sign up for when you become a cop. 

3 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

I didn’t say it did. Being a cop means you’ll deal with people who are mentally ill. I’d argue that in MOST serious cases more than half of the people you deal with have serious mental health issues. The goal is to help them. Not shoot them because they are delusional. That’s is what you sign up for when you become a cop. 

It sounds like you need to be a cop. 

8 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I understand, however, many think reactionary defunding the police is the cure. It’s not that simple. I agree on mental health care. It would also help in a lot of other society problems like drug abuse and homelessness. 

Once again, I say give all law enforcement 30 days off and see how people react. I live in a town of 130 people in nowhere Montana and we are all capable of protecting ourselves. However, the rest of the country....

20201028_202505.jpg