Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

MWC West Division Rules

It’s over Mountain Division, the West is now a better division.....dare I say much better? Why not. At least for now. We’ll see how the season progresses, but it’s pretty obvious now. 

West

SDSU: Hoke will take this program higher than Rocky ever could, so the Aztecs have a very high ceiling and look great.

Nevada: A ton of weapons on offense and a defense that will continue to get better through the season. Will give SDSU a run for their money. 

SJSU: Look very tough to beat. AF is a good team and they got spanked. It’s not surprising SAN! Is good. They’ve been trending that direction since Brennan took over. And tearing down that stupid berm makes them even better. 

UNLV: They’ll get better quickly. It’s a good thing we get them now because in a month they’ll probably be much better. 

Hawaii: Beat Fresno, and despite losing their coach still have talent. Still a decent FB team. 

Fresno St.:  It’s hard to figure these guys out right now, but they’re Fresno, and their coach isn’t DeRuyter (or however you spell that dorks name) so Fresno will be good soon. 

Mountain

Boise St.: Great team.

Wyoming: A good team with some issues. They didn’t look like a #2 team though.

AIr Force: I thought they were good, but when was the last time someone shut them out at HT and beyond? 

Utah St.: These guys look terrible. 

CSU: They haven’t done a thing in a long time. 

New Mexico: Full on dumpster fire even with Rocky and new coach there. It’ll be hard to lure good recruits there, and they don’t have much time to make some good things happen so the players and recruits can keep believing the hype from the coaching staff about becoming a great program.  If they don’t show some promise of getting better this year or half way through 2021 season, the coaches turn into lame ducks and the players & recruits start to lose hope in the staff. 

kat.jpg

Yeah this might be the first year in awhile(or ever?) that the west is better than than Mountain. Of course it is also a year where we don't have divisions haha.

Someone corrected me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure all the West Division wins against Mountain Division teams have been at home so far this year? 

You wouldn't think home field would be a huge advantage this year due to COVID, but after watching Wyo dominate Hawaii so far tonight, maybe the West's lead so far this year is only because they've been playing at home?

On 10/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, Nevada Convert said:

It’s over Mountain Division, the West is now a better division.....dare I say much better? Why not. At least for now. We’ll see how the season progresses, but it’s pretty obvious now. 

West

SDSU: Hoke will take this program higher than Rocky ever could, so the Aztecs have a very high ceiling and look great.

Nevada: A ton of weapons on offense and a defense that will continue to get better through the season. Will give SDSU a run for their money. 

SJSU: Look very tough to beat. AF is a good team and they got spanked. It’s not surprising SAN! Is good. They’ve been trending that direction since Brennan took over. And tearing down that stupid berm makes them even better. 

UNLV: They’ll get better quickly. It’s a good thing we get them now because in a month they’ll probably be much better. 

Hawaii: Beat Fresno, and despite losing their coach still have talent. Still a decent FB team. 

Fresno St.:  It’s hard to figure these guys out right now, but they’re Fresno, and their coach isn’t DeRuyter (or however you spell that dorks name) so Fresno will be good soon. 

Mountain

Boise St.: Great team.

Wyoming: A good team with some issues. They didn’t look like a #2 team though.

AIr Force: I thought they were good, but when was the last time someone shut them out at HT and beyond? 

Utah St.: These guys look terrible. 

CSU: They haven’t done a thing in a long time. 

New Mexico: Full on dumpster fire even with Rocky and new coach there. It’ll be hard to lure good recruits there, and they don’t have much time to make some good things happen so the players and recruits can keep believing the hype from the coaching staff about becoming a great program.  If they don’t show some promise of getting better this year or half way through 2021 season, the coaches turn into lame ducks and the players & recruits start to lose hope in the staff. 

I always kinda wondered but now I know you are retarded....

1 hour ago, KingBronco said:

Someone corrected me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure all the West Division wins against Mountain Division teams have been at home so far this year? 

You wouldn't think home field would be a huge advantage this year due to COVID, but after watching Wyo dominate Hawaii so far tonight, maybe the West's lead so far this year is only because they've been playing at home?

Well, Wyoming is also playing at home, so being at home is good for the Mountain division as well..?

Hopefully the home team wins tomorrow night, lol. Red is beautiful.

5 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Hey bro, they've been taking it up the ass for a decade... give them their moment