Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

OT-Cowboys fans?

10 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

I've already atoned for the sins of the past, and we're now in good standing - officially starting, this season...

Riley is hired, Dak doesn't get paid, the O&D-lines are totally rebuilt, and Trevor gets the pick..  He will, however, be required to get a damn haircut....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/28/cowboys-will-trade-or-cut-dontari-poe-daryl-worley/w

What'd I say?

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

A couple of moves we should make if we are tanking: Trade Michael Gallup. We aren't going to be able to pay him. Our WR corps is plenty good without him: Lamb, Cooper, Wilson. Could get a 3rd or 2nd rounder for him. Maybe a first depending. I disagree with you about Dak. It's abundantly clear he's the heart and soul of this team. The glue that keeps it together. We need to pay Dak. Release Tyron Smith- get his cap hit off the books. He's great when he's healthy, but he's not healthy anymore and he's quite expensive. Draft an elite LT to replace him. 

Zeke could be on the chopping block as well. He's fat and not that good anymore. I also don't think he works that hard in the off-season given he's fat the start of every season. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Zeke could be on the chopping block as well. He's fat and not that good anymore. I also don't think he works that hard in the off-season given he's fat the start of every season. 

Doubtful.

1) 25 million cap hit

2) There is a belief around here that Zeke's having post-Covid issues, not that he's out of shape.  Not spoken about much nationally, but it is here.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

34 minutes ago, RSF said:

Doubtful.

1) 25 million cap hit

2) There is a belief around here that Zeke's having post-Covid issues, not that he's out of shape.  Not spoken about much nationally, but it is here.

Ahh interesting point RE: #2. Hadn't even thought of that. We still don't know everything about what happens to the body post COVID. Could be that's a big part of the struggle. Thanks for the info. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, madmartigan said:

A couple of moves we should make if we are tanking: Trade Michael Gallup. We aren't going to be able to pay him. Our WR corps is plenty good without him: Lamb, Cooper, Wilson. Could get a 3rd or 2nd rounder for him. Maybe a first depending. I disagree with you about Dak. It's abundantly clear he's the heart and soul of this team. The glue that keeps it together. We need to pay Dak. Release Tyron Smith- get his cap hit off the books. He's great when he's healthy, but he's not healthy anymore and he's quite expensive. Draft an elite LT to replace him. 

No way in hell I'm trading Gallup or CD...

Everyone else is on the block, IMO...

Tag Dak, and obtain a trade for him....

Get a legitimate college coach in here to instill a semblance of fight into the team - right now, we're just a handful of limp dicks, excluding BSU players and personnel - outside of DLAW RE his overpaid ass...

New-Signature.jpg

31 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

Get a legitimate college coach in here to instill a semblance of fight into the team - right now, we're just a handful of limp dicks, excluding BSU players and personnel - outside of DLAW RE his overpaid ass...

LOL. I was just going to say before you added the DLAW thing... that dude has not been good since he got paid. 

I would like to unload Cooper, but his contract is too rich for another team to take. You could build around Gallup and CD for sure if Cooper wasn't getting paid so well. 

Moore is getting desperate - he's taking play calling advice from the Cowboys radio crew.  It was the radio color guy - former QB Babe Laufenburg - who said that they should should start running Wildcat packages (although he suggested former OU QB-turned-TE Blake 'Belldozer' Bell).  Voila....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

14 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Just gotta say, love this DiNucci guy! He might be terrible but he is entertaining to watch.  

Whatcha expect from a 7th round pick, who began the year as their third string QB? 

DiNucci back when he was the goat at JMU.

DiNucci_Ben.jpg

2 hours ago, RSF said:

Moore is getting desperate - he's taking play calling advice from the Cowboys radio crew.  It was the radio color guy - former QB Babe Laufenburg - who said that they should should start running Wildcat packages (although he suggested former OU QB-turned-TE Blake 'Belldozer' Bell).  Voila....

That third trick play was cringe. He went to the well too many times and it finally blew up in his face. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 hour ago, jdgaucho said:

Whatcha expect from a 7th round pick, who began the year as their third string QB? 

DiNucci back when he was the goat at JMU.

DiNucci_Ben.jpg

I'd expect that if Dallas wants me to watch its football games this year that they will continue to start him.  Not interested in watching the Red Rifle throwing garbage time TDs.

On 10/28/2020 at 3:18 PM, Jeffkills said:

On 10/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, madmartigan said:

LOL. I was just going to say before you added the DLAW thing... that dude has not been good since he got paid. 

I would like to unload Cooper, but his contract is too rich for another team to take. You could build around Gallup and CD for sure if Cooper wasn't getting paid so well. 

I’d be thrilled if the Seahawks would trade a first round pick for Tank. Jeff, call Jerry up and get this done.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

17 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I'd expect that if Dallas wants me to watch its football games this year that they will continue to start him.  Not interested in watching the Red Rifle throwing garbage time TDs.

Dalton is garbage. 

22 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Dalton is garbage. 

He's fine.

The coaching and O-line is terrible..

I'd like to see what Sears could do with some protection in Kellen's system.  Hope we draft him... 

New-Signature.jpg

28 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

He's fine.

The coaching and O-line is terrible..

I'd like to see what Sears could do with some protection in Kellen's system.  Hope we draft him... 

He’s vanilla at best. The fans of the school he played at are trash however.

1 minute ago, Jeffkills said:

You hate TCU fans?

Their cheerleaders are smoking, dude...

I’ve attended every BSU vs TCU game. The fans trash. Their cheerleaders are eye candy however.