Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I hear a WOOSH?

OT-Cowboys fans?

I think I’ve heard there’s a few Dallas Cowboys fans here.  I haven’t been paying attention closely to their problems this year but I just heard from a credible source that Dallas is interested in signing Blake Bortles.  Apparently Denver is trying to hold onto him for a future purpose but If he could play like he does against the Patriots or Steelers he’d be a decent pickup at this point in the season I guess.  

Blake Bottles ?

parks and recreation hangover GIF

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Why not...one shitty QB isnt much different from another if you're looking for a 5th QB...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

25 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

What’s funny is a lot of Dallas fans thought Dak Prescott sucked. 

It's quite clear he was the glue holding the team together. @Did I hear a WOOSH? a Bortles signing makes sense as Dalton nearly got put in a body bag this last week. Won't change how awful the Cowboys are, but at least Bortles can make some money. 

@Jeffkillswelfare check. How are you bro? 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

What’s funny is a lot of Dallas fans thought Dak Prescott sucked. 

That's news here...

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

The Cowboys have 3 QBs on the roster, with Dalton's status unknown, and no indication they're planning on signing any more. 

The only reason Swoosh brought up Bortles is, well, UCF.

Actually, this morning someone here suggested KMoore suit up.  Because, really, he cant do any worse.....

1 hour ago, RSF said:

The Cowboys have 3 QBs on the roster, with Dalton's status unknown, and no indication they're planning on signing any more. 

Actually, this morning someone here suggested KMoore suit up.  Because, really, he cant do any worse.....

Damn! You beat me to the horse-face joke. What a jerk! 

3 hours ago, RSF said:

That is where the connection is located, yes.  Bortles isn’t a great qb of course but he’s talented and is better than Moore was.  Situations matter, which is why the NY Jets don’t deserve the #1 pick this year.  They ruined Darnold like Jax ruined Bortles.  Apparently DiNucci isn’t it...but I know nothing personally about their qb’s. Anyway, here’s to an endlessly weird football season!

14 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

I think I’ve heard there’s a few Dallas Cowboys fans here.  I haven’t been paying attention closely to their problems this year but I just heard from a credible source that Dallas is interested in signing Blake Bortles.  Apparently Denver is trying to hold onto him for a future purpose but If he could play like he does against the Patriots or Steelers he’d be a decent pickup at this point in the season I guess.  

Isn’t Blaine Bottles or whatever his name is the guy Brett Rypien chased out of Denver?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

The defense is the main problem. Mike Nolan is a garbage DC. His best defense ranked 26th. His average rank is 29th. 
Can’t do anything about the O-Line injuries or the injury to Dak. That goes in the shit happens category, but that defense is a friggin dumpster fire. Nolan needs to be fired today!!

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, sean327 said:

The defense is the main problem. Mike Nolan is a garbage DC. His best defense ranked 26th. His average rank is 29th. 
Can’t do anything about the O-Line injuries or the injury to Dak. That goes in the shit happens category, but that defense is a friggin dumpster fire. Nolan needs to be fired today!!

Got any replacement DCs in mind?

r643526_1296x729_16-9.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

There's a reason Dallas sucks - they have an inordinate amount of Boise grads on their roster and in their organization

That and their football facilities and restaurants in the greater DFW metroplex are subpar compared to those in Laradise. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

That and their football facilities and restaurants in the greater DFW metroplex are subpar compared to those in Laradise. 

If we ranked food towns in the MW.. it would be 

1. Laramie 

huge and insurmountable gap

2-12: everyone else 

Laramie is very cosmopolitan. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.