Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

Where do you sit on the Political Compass?

10 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Fascinating exercise.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-26-at-3-19-26-PM.png

Thanks again, @ClevelandBrown:cheers:

Holy shit, we are damn close in our philosophies. I’d never have thunk it. I’m at approximately -2.5 in both categories. 

There are a number of things I lean liberal on that don’t come out in my posts

1) I believe abortions will happen even if illegal so better they be done in hospitals or clinics rather than back alleys

2) I believe gay and trans people are born that way and it’s no reason to demean them.

3) I believe soft drugs like MJ should be legalized

4) There need to be checks and balances on corporations and government

5) From a human perspective American lives are no more valuable than a Somali life

6) I believe in god but don’t buy into religion 

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Holy shit, we are damn close in our philosophies. I’d never have thunk it. I’m at approximately -2.5 in both categories. 

If I was north of the Mason-Dixon Social Divide on that chart I'd mandate everyone put their chart in their signature.

BTW, where's your chart? Pics or it didn't happen.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

57 minutes ago, Bob said:

chart?ec=3.25&soc=1.9

Hmm, would have thought I'd be more like Margaret Thatcher.

I found myself rarely using the "strongly" agree or disagree choices. That may have contributed to my nearness to the center.

I love how "libertarians" like to jerk themselves off.  The opposite of authoritarian should really be anarchist.  Many "libertarians" are really just anarchists dressed up with prettier language...kinda like reactionaries are dressed up as "originalists."

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, Akkula said:

I love how "libertarians" like to jerk themselves off.  The opposite of authoritarian should really be anarchist.  Many "libertarians" are really just anarchists dressed up with prettier language...kinda like reactionaries are dressed up as "originalists."

Did you take the test? 

Several questions I could have thought long and hard about but just went with initial gut reaction.  Pretty close to where I thought I'd be.

minicomALL.gif

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.05

personalised chart