Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Do you consider yourself more left of center or right of center?

Left or right?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. righty or lefty?

Your POLL needs greater degrees of gradation. There's a difference between @Akkulabranded and approved communism and the moderate and left leaning views of @NVGiant. There's also a difference between moderate Republicans (or former Republicans) like @thelawlorfaithful and the crazed Trumpism of @Bob

26 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Your POLL needs greater degrees of gradation. There's a difference between @Akkulabranded and approved communism and the moderate and left leaning views of @NVGiant. There's also a difference between moderate Republicans (or former Republicans) like @thelawlorfaithful and the crazed Trumpism of @Bob

Nah, if you think you are even one tiny fraction to either side, votr that side.  

And if you do not recognize my right to a belt fed and a woman's right to choose, don't vote LP please.

Libertarians aren't necessarily excluded from the left-right paradigm. There's right-leaning and left-leaning libertarians, and different degrees of libertarianism that sort of defy that axis altogether. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, youngredbullfan said:

Libertarians aren't necessarily excluded from the left-right paradigm. There's right-leaning and left-leaning libertarians, and different degrees of libertarianism that sort of defy that axis altogether. 

Not if you are a real libertarian.

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

You guys kill me always calling me a communist.  I am the MOST MODERATE person on this board.  There are good people on BOTH SIDES of the sprectrum.  Your are SO UNFAIR.  I DISAVOW the communists...how many times can I DISAVOW?!?!??

mocking big brother GIF by globaltv

Posted Image

21 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

I feel like there really is the majority of America, why some party hasn't adopted this philosophy is unknown.

Moderate Conservative on fiscal issues is more accurate imo....its just that Americans love to brand things they don't agree with excessive spending and things they do they just ignore the spending. 

53 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

I feel like there really is the majority of America, why some party hasn't adopted this philosophy is unknown.

The Libertarian Party has.

2 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Hard conservative on fiscal issues...  center left on social issues.

That’s pretty much where I am.

3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Hard conservative on fiscal issues...  center left on social issues.

That's where I am. There are issues that I leaned more left on when I was younger that I find myself being pushed to the right on simply because of the way the response from some on the left has manifested itself. Abortion is one area that I've moved from the left to the right on as I've gotten older. 

2 hours ago, Akkula said:

You guys kill me always calling me a communist.  I am the MOST MODERATE person on this board.  There are good people on BOTH SIDES of the sprectrum.  Your are SO UNFAIR.  I DISAVOW the communists...how many times can I DISAVOW?!?!??

mocking big brother GIF by globaltv

You're not going to vote?

"Left of center" to be sure - I consider myself a centrist who is progressive on more issues than I am conservative on issues. But still a centrist.

You need to scale that shit to five homie, not three. Or simply change the options to reflect the considerably more nuanced title.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg