Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Election Prediction Thread

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

This is why I want a blow out loss for trump.........leave him reeling and a loser without question - then he can resign, quit, defect to wherever, just as long as he has no opening to stir up his lunatic fringe & attempt to remain beyond noon 1/20/21 

If the election comes down to 2016 numbers (77,000 over three states) he won't budge & probably creates a full blown constitutional & national crisis 

Even in a big loss Trump could still complain that he was robbed.

My main thought is how vindictive in a loss will he be. I can see him destroying whatever he can on the way out instead of following the American tradition of peaceful, orderly transition. He'll leave but I fear he will do more than just take a few keys off the computers.

2 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

My main thought is how vindictive in a loss will he be. I can see him destroying whatever he can on the way out instead of following the American tradition of peaceful, orderly transition. He'll leave but I fear he will do more than just take a few keys off the computers.

No doubt he will react in some crazy way - But the closer the election is, means he & his base will be more ginned up to react to his lies - and sadly it doesn't seem that other republicans in office are not going to come out and say anything - the republican party has become the party of trump & he has them all cowering in fear 

50 minutes ago, FresnoFacts said:

Did you sleep through the last 4 years?

1 hour ago, FresnoFacts said:

I’ll bet he doesn’t steal the White House furniture like Bill and Hilliary did. 

Trump again tried to ask for women's votes, this time by again talking like it is 1950s suburbia.

Recent reports are that women have been disproportionately impacted by COVID. More women than men report taking on additional child duties with school closures. More women than men work in industries economically impacted.

But the husbands going back to work instead of the wives also going back to work is supposed to be a reason for them to vote Trump.

I showed the speech to my wife and she had a few choice things to say since she has held a job making enough money to support herself for decades. She doesn't consider herself reliant on my income or on our joint income.

On 10/27/2020 at 11:30 AM, bornontheblue said:

Biden Flips AZ, and MI, but it is not enough 

image.png.7417a21881cfe79c3782309a0af98ecf.png

Biden is absolutely not going to win Wisconsin this time.

If your map is otherwise correct so Biden wins by two electoral votes I'm glad I live in L.A. because there's going to be rioting in many Republican areas.

24 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Biden is absolutely not going to win Wisconsin this time.

If your map is otherwise correct so Biden wins by two electoral votes I'm glad I live in L.A. because there's going to be rioting in many Republican areas.

I am assuming you mean Trump

On 10/26/2020 at 11:29 AM, mugtang said:

I checked the polls and I saw they have trump up 3-4 points.  I think if Texas goes blue then I could see Montana flipping as well.  I think they’ve built some Trump bias into the polls this year to account for the “silent Trump voter” so my guess is you’ll see wider margins than the polls currently predict. 

The thing I don’t know about Montana is what percent of the population are the Universities in Montana.   If the Kids all vote it could have a big impact but I don’t know relatively how much?  @Joe from WY

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

The thing I don’t know about Montana is what percent of the population are the Universities in Montana.   If the Kids all vote it could have a big impact but I don’t know relatively how much?  @Joe from WY

It's trump country. He'll win going away. The GOP may be in trouble down ballot though. 

Biden gets 300+ electoral votes. Trump's childish attacks on John McCain and mental instability lost his support with suburban women in Arizona. He might be able to salvage Florida but it won't be enough. This election won't be close.

image.png.3b9dfcf742073f0aee371a1c26426ca4.png

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

My final prediction is Biden by a hair about a month from now. I think Trump wins AZ, NC, FL, TX, OH, IA, but just misses a win in Michigan and Pennsylvania which will cost him the election. I’m concerned about the election fraud that even some pollsters have mentioned that could cause Trump to lose PA. FYI, this isn’t a Trump campaign claim that originated with them.

With no fraud, Trump just might win. However, I just have a feeling he’ll come up short somewhere somehow. He can blame himself via death by a 1,000 paper cuts (aka tweets) and other suuuuuuuch avoidable dumb statements. 

He should be cruising to an easy win. Biden is kicking his ass in TV ads right now which will make the slight difference even with Trump’s respectable very late surge. Too many people have already voted. If Trump could’ve surged sooner than this, the donors would’ve been spending a ton on him right now instead of so much on Congressional races. 

kat.jpg