Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Election Prediction Thread

22 minutes ago, robe said:

If Trump losses this is probably how. But Biden could pick up Florida too. Georgia isn’t going Blue. 

I wouldn't count on Georgia being a safe Republican victory. It should be close

34 minutes ago, robe said:

If Trump losses this is probably how. But Biden could pick up Florida too. Georgia isn’t going Blue. 

That’s the most reasonable map I’ve seen. Too many swing states to carry for Trump to win. It’ll be another huge upset if he does. 

6 minutes ago, Maji said:

I wouldn't count on Georgia being a safe Republican victory. It should be close

Where is your map. Let’s get it on the books.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Why does Nebraska have blue slashes through it? I’ve seen that on other maps. 

It goes by district. A couple of other states are like that. 

Here's what the final map will look like. Won't be official until sometime in December, PA is the tipping point and a total shitshow:

image.png.33214d8191f51c27c13b44b289767f8e.png

Locally, Cory Gardner will pull off a major upset and not get beat by double-digits. Q-Anon Boob Lady will win Colorado District 3. She won't be an effective legislator, but she'll become a right-wing celebrity and make herself a small fortune. Coloradans will vote to join the National Popular Vote pact, but it ends up being nothing as not enough states join in the future. 

33 minutes ago, robe said:

It goes by district. A couple of other states are like that. 

if we're going to continue with this antiquated electoral college nonsense, I wish we'd see more states adopt similar votes that Maine and Nebraska do. 

Note: I heard Tom Holmoe tried to schedule the electoral college this year in football

Just now, Del Scorcho said:

if we're going to continue with this antiquated electoral college nonsense, I wish we'd see more states adopt similar votes that Maine and Nebraska do. 

Note: I heard Tom Holmoe tried to schedule the electoral college this year in football

Ha ha. The deep blue states will never do that. But it would most closely mirror the popular vote. 

1 minute ago, robe said:

Ha ha. The deep blue states will never do that. But it would most closely mirror the popular vote. 

the electoral college was around back when a black mans vote still only counted as 3/5 of a vote and women weren't allowed to vote. Why were still using this system is baffling.

Its like Stunner still using his my space page on his commodore 64 in 2040

3 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

the electoral college was around back when a black mans vote still only counted as 3/5 of a vote and women weren't allowed to vote. Why were still using this system is baffling.

I don’t a pure popular vote either...sorry but I don’t want the phuckups from California running my life in wyoming

12 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Trump winning is a possibility however: 

I would change WI and NH and MN to Blue

After that Is a realistic scenario for Trump to still win  

The coalitions have changed. Trump will get 15-23% of the black vote and around 40% of hispanic vote. Working class voters are coming out in droves. Independents are breaking to Trump. 

Trump lost NH by 3000 votes in 16 and the universities with their GOTV are not in session there. 

MN and WI strength for Trump has increased. MN will be close but I think Trump wins. 

Trump has the far superior ground game and today it will show. Record turnout for GOP today. Low propensity voters are turning out for Trump. 

1 hour ago, robe said:

Where is your map. Let’s get it on the books.

This is my map (without toss-ups or lean ratings). I expect Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia to be extremely close. Any result -- except a comfortable win for either candidate -- in those states wouldn't surprise me. If the Democrats can't win any of the three, Pennsylvania becomes the most important state. I see Biden winning the state by five or six, but it will take a few days for full results

Screenshot_20201103-114717_Firefox Beta.jpg

15 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

It’s a state right compromise. This is still a republic of states. Get 3/4 of the states to abolish it, succeed from the union or overthrow the government. That is the only way to get rid of the electoral college. There isn’t 3/4 of the state’s that will agree to that.

4 minutes ago, Maji said:

This is my map (without toss-ups or lean ratings). I expect Florida, North Carolina, and Georgia to be extremely close. Any result -- except a comfortable win for either candidate -- in those states wouldn't surprise me. If the Democrats can't win any of the three, Pennsylvania becomes the most important state. I see Biden winning the state by five or six, but it will take a few days for full results

Screenshot_20201103-114717_Firefox Beta.jpg

Probably accurate. I think Florida going to Biden is more likely than Georgia but either way it’s a Biden win. Biden probably ends up with 310 to 330. 

Guest #1Stunner
29 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Not just the electoral college... but the Senate!!

Still can't figure out why every State gets 2 Senators (a rule that was created when a black mans vote still only counted as 3/5 of a vote and women weren't allowed to vote),

Don't they realize that more people live in California than in Wyoming? 

Why is it fair that Wyoming gets 2 Senators, and California gets 2 Senators?