Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Election Prediction Thread

27 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Trump has spent time and money to draw out even more from the rural areas of the state because he knows he can't win Maricopa.

Biden will also win Pima County and that's all she wrote.

People, not a fan.

20 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If Trump wins in a landslide I’ll admit I was wrong.  Still won’t change my opinion on his performance as a president or him as a person. 

An opinion that was formulated by the same media that manipulated you into believing Biden will win, Trump's COVID-19 response as bad, Mueller Report/Trump Russia Conspiracies, that Kavanaugh was a sexual abuser, that Trump will cause a Kurd-genocide by leaving them to the Turks, and so, so, so many more lies. 

The media is the enemy/ And it's my hope that this country will get a wake-up call tomorrow. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

And when Biden wins you won't bitch about the MSM anymore? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna be taking a major victory lap amongst people I know personally and acquaintances FIRST, and then eventually i'll log-in here to gloat about how I was right and you were wrong. Neener Neener Neener, I rule, you drool, 

etc etc 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

39 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

An opinion that was formulated by the same media that manipulated you into believing Biden will win, Trump's COVID-19 response as bad, Mueller Report/Trump Russia Conspiracies, that Kavanaugh was a sexual abuser, that Trump will cause a Kurd-genocide by leaving them to the Turks, and so, so, so many more lies. 

The media is the enemy/ And it's my hope that this country will get a wake-up call tomorrow. 

Wake up. The "MSM" didn't stop me for voting for Ted Cruz in the 2016 presidential primary and it didn't formulate my opinion on Trump either. Trump’s failures did. I'm sure the same reasoning applies to Mug and others

2 hours ago, bitteraztec said:

This is funny as my map is basically identical except in AZ. I’m seeing a lot of motivated Trump people around town over the past week.  Granted, I am in Trump county.  It’s been keeping me from giving AZ to Biden.  What are you seeing that is making you give AZ to Biden.

AZ like NV comes down to Maricopa Pima & Clark Washoe counties - the rural areas are all red (except the Navajo Nation in NE AZ) 

Think the demographics of Maricopa have been shifting towards it being purple on a regular basis 

2 minutes ago, Maji said:

Wake up. The "MSM" didn't stop me for voting for Ted Cruz in the 2016 presidential primary and it didn't formulate my opinion on Trump either. Trump’s failures did. I'm sure the same reasoning applies to Mug and others

Jesus - you actually pulled the lever for Rafael Cruz?!!? :blink:

45 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

I'm gonna be taking a major victory lap amongst people I know personally and acquaintances FIRST, and then eventually i'll log-in here to gloat about how I was right and you were wrong. Neener Neener Neener, I rule, you drool, 

etc etc 

Man you can be a jerk.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 minute ago, Maji said:

Yeah "Trump's failures"- Like what?! Give me a list--he made 200,000 die! Remember the 200k! fight for the soul of America!" lol so f*cking stupid. Biden monday morning quarterbacking this COVID-19 sh*t is hilarious when democratic governor-controlled states were some of the most incompetently run. (Cuomo sticking sick people in nursing homes ffs. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

7 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Yeah "Trump's failures"- Like what?! Give me a list--he made 200,000 die! Remember the 200k! fight for the soul of America!" lol so f*cking stupid. Biden monday morning quarterbacking this COVID-19 sh*t is hilarious when democratic governor-controlled states were some of the most incompetently run. (Cuomo sticking sick people in nursing homes ffs. 

It's pointless because we don't see eye to eye on things.