Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Election Prediction Thread

39 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

My final prediction is Biden by a hair about a month from now. I think Trump wins AZ, NC, FL, TX, OH, IA, but just misses a win in Michigan and Pennsylvania which will cost him the election. I’m concerned about the election fraud that even some pollsters have mentioned that could cause Trump to lose PA. FYI, this isn’t a Trump campaign claim that originated with them.

With no fraud, Trump just might win. However, I just have a feeling he’ll come up short somewhere somehow. He can blame himself via death by a 1,000 paper cuts (aka tweets) and other suuuuuuuch avoidable dumb statements. 

He should be cruising to an easy win. Biden is kicking his ass in TV ads right now which will make the slight difference even with Trump’s respectable very late surge. Too many people have already voted. If Trump could’ve surged sooner than this, the donors would’ve been spending a ton on him right now instead of so much on Congressional races. 

The only pollsters talking about "voter fraud" are partisan fraudsters like Trafalgar

Three states have been confirmed to have exceeded their 2016 total vote totals so far and I suspect there will be more following this trend as the #s come in.

This is terrible news for Rs. 

27 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Three states have been confirmed to have exceeded their 2016 total vote totals so far and I suspect there will be more following this trend as the #s come in.

This is terrible news for Rs. 

People, not a fan.

Florida, Ohio, Iowa go to trump - AZ & GA are the two surprises that Biden flips..........Omaha District goes to Biden - The final map 

image.png

The map I would love to see is this one with Biden taking Florida, Ohio & Texas to run up the score 

image.png

15 minutes ago, Maji said:

My hot take is that the Democrats win the Senate seat in Montana

Dems lose Alabama senate seat.............pick up Kelly in AZ & the one in Maine..........bonus if SC, NC & GA flip those seats, even MT 

At minimum Dems close gap by one seat........could be big if the bonus comes in 

17 minutes ago, Maji said:

My hot take is that the Democrats win the Senate seat in Montana

A bit off tangent, but it reminds of the race in Wyoming. Lummis is running for re-election, again. But has basically done nothing her entire career. Really hoping Merav Ben-David takes over.

9 minutes ago, azgreg said:

My final (conservative) map.

R0m8B.png

This is funny as my map is basically identical except in AZ. I’m seeing a lot of motivated Trump people around town over the past week.  Granted, I am in Trump county.  It’s been keeping me from giving AZ to Biden.  What are you seeing that is making you give AZ to Biden.

3 minutes ago, bitteraztec said:

This is funny as my map is basically identical except in AZ. I’m seeing a lot of motivated Trump people around town over the past week.  Granted, I am in Trump county.  It’s been keeping me from giving AZ to Biden.  What are you seeing that is making you give AZ to Biden.

I think Biden wins Maricopa County after making gains among senior citizens and as Maricopa County goes so goes Arizona. I'm also really encouraged by the early voting turnout among the young (under 30).

People, not a fan.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:04 AM, mugtang said:

Trump gets blown out.  The election is all but over by the time the polls close on the west coast. Biden ends up with 350+ electoral votes. 

When Trump wins by 300+ electorals, you will have to admit how easily manipulated you were by the mainstream media.

Trump LANDSLIDE. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

54 minutes ago, azgreg said:

I think Biden wins Maricopa County after making gains among senior citizens and as Maricopa County goes so goes Arizona. I'm also really encouraged by the early voting turnout among the young (under 30).

Trump has spent time and money to draw out even more from the rural areas of the state because he knows he can't win Maricopa.

35 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

When Trump wins by 300+ electorals, you will have to admit how easily manipulated you were by the mainstream media.

Trump LANDSLIDE. 

If Trump wins in a landslide I’ll admit I was wrong.  Still won’t change my opinion on his performance as a president or him as a person. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater