Jump to content
halfmanhalfbronco

Boise cracks the AP top 25.

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That makes 19 consecutive years that Boise has been ranked at some point during the season.

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll

In all honesty, that’s really impressive.   Can any other G5 program say that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpartanDude said:

In all honesty, that’s really impressive.   Can any other G5 program say that? 

Wyoming, but that doesn’t make it true.  

  • Haha 3
  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That makes 18 consecutive years that Boise has been ranked at some point during the season.

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll

Actually 19 consecutive years now. I don't think any other G5 has a streak of more than 4 consecutive years during that span.

It is the 7th longest streak in the nation and the programs ahead of BSU are pretty much the bluest of the P5 blue bloods that will get ranked in the pre-season poll every year by reputation alone...so BSU probably has no chance to ever pass any of them.

  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re happy for you Bosies. Keep it up. Those east of Idaho Falls will not notice , nor care what happens Nov. 7, but we will . Hope you beat their blue butts so we can have two unbeaten teams matchup Dec 19. 

  • Cheers 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aztecfan1 said:

We’re happy for you Bosies. Keep it up. Those east of Idaho Falls will not notice , nor care what happens Nov. 7, but we will . Hope you beat their blue butts so we can have two unbeaten teams matchup Dec 19. 

That's the dream buddy.  We need Houston to go on a roll in the AAC and I think they may.  Then we both need to beat BYU to set up an undefeated CCG showdown.  Only path to the NY6.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ibanez said:

The fact some of those teams are ranked higher than us is ridiculous.

Karl Benson joins the Sun Belt, brings in Coastal Carolina, who just so happened to install a "teal" field right before they got their invite.

Now he sees his Sun Belt pet ranked higher than his WAC/MWC pet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's the dream buddy.  We need Houston to go on a roll in the AAC and I think they may.  Then we both need to beat BYU to set up an undefeated CCG showdown.  Only path to the NY6.

 

It's getting so difficult to reach a NY6 game in the MWC

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maji said:

It's getting so difficult to reach a NY6 game in the MWC

Meh, you need one less loss than the AAC champ.  If our equipment manager brought the right cleats last year to Provo, we would have had it.  Our 2014 appearance was only possible because the SECMountain flexed major nuts and had 4 teams with 10 or more wins.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ibanez said:

The fact some of those teams are ranked higher than us is ridiculous.

Oklahoma should not be in the top-25 considering they started 1-2

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

Oklahoma should not be in the top-25 considering they started 1-2

I feel like the B1G and MWC are getting bad starts in the top 25 because of the late start. They have made it impossible to jump teams. The PAC-12 is screwed.

UCF or Memphis if they finished undefeated (Mainly UCF) would have an outside shot at the playoff. Cincy wouldn't. They have yet to prove they can win big games.

An undefeated Boise State even with a win over BYU started late and it's gonna cost them. We will be lucky if we go undefeated and break the top 15. The MWC screwed themselves as usual.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, Cincy is coming off two 11 win seasons and has started 4-0 with 2 top-25 W's.

They have benefited from the B1G, SEC, and PAC starting late and I'm fine with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...