Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Rank em

Hell to the yes

The Champs
1. Boise State

The Contenders
2. Hawaii

3. San Diego State

4. Nevada

The Frisky
5. San Jose State

The Disappointments
6. Wyoming

7. Air Force

The Pandemic
8. Covid

9. Colorado State

10. New Mexico

The Gimps
11. Fresno State

12. Utah State

UNLV LULZ
13. UNLV

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

25 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

I am gonna go with my original predictions:

Boise State

Nevada

Wyoming

SDSU

SJSU

Colorado State

Hawaii

Utah State

Fresno State

Air Force

UNLV

New Mexico

But I think SDSU and Hawaii are better than I have them credit for.

Well , your last sentence speaks to your bias, Bronco Billy. Keep an eye on the Aztecs as the D appears even better than last. If all goes well, Dec. 19 shootout is in the cards. Maybe in beautiful downtown Carson! 

PS - oct. 2018, Aztecs 19, Smurf Turfs 13. You recall, I’m sure. 

Nevada looks good yet as many of their fans point out- they start off great then Flame out.

Boise (just watched the replay) looks the best IMHO

UH need to watch before commenting-FresBurg-the Bi-Polar program...

San Joser is well coached and has talent-they will upset a few

Aztecs- we'll see more this weekend- absolutely went to sleep in the 3rd qtr. otherwise ok, not great just ok. UNLV is bad.

Scouts-lol

Wyo-damn shame but Bohl will have them competing- too much talent and he will get more out of his #2 QB

Lastly-Officiating, looks like we have a few new morons out there- they are competing with the Pac 12 to be the worst- totally blew some easy calls and missed tons just in our game.

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:
  1. Boise
  2. SDSU
  3. Nevada
  4. Hawaii
  5. SJSU
  6. Wyoming
  7. AFA
  8. USU
  9. CSU
  10. UNM
  11. UNLV
  12. Fresno

BYU is extremely important to the MWC now.  We hold the key to a NY6

The Masters 5k road race All American.

1 hour ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Well , your last sentence speaks to your bias, Bronco Billy. Keep an eye on the Aztecs as the D appears even better than last. If all goes well, Dec. 19 shootout is in the cards. Maybe in beautiful downtown Carson! 

PS - oct. 2018, Aztecs 19, Smurf Turfs 13. You recall, I’m sure. 

Dude, you just played possibly the worst team in the MWC with a new coaching staff in the first game of a bizarro COVID season. You might want to temper your claims about the Aztec D until you have some sort of representative sample size. I guess it is possible SDSU's defense could be better this year, but it is a lot more likely that UNLV's offense is terrible right now...and you're not smart enough to not drink the Koolaid.

2 hours ago, Ibanez said:

I am gonna go with my original predictions:

Boise State

Nevada

Wyoming

SDSU

SJSU

Colorado State

Hawaii

Utah State

Fresno State

Air Force

UNLV

New Mexico

But I think SDSU and Hawaii are better than I gave them credit for.

Didn't get to see any of UH-Fresno but Hawaii gained 552 yards while being quarterbacked by a guy who is a runner more than a passer. That either means they are much better on offense than I would have expected or that Fresno is in deep shit defensively.

As to the Aztecs, once again we have a QB who is just a game manager. Unlike Chapman and Agnew, his one is athletic enough and composed enough to use the RPO but he's nevertheless not anybody who is going to engineer a comeback if we get down by more than 14 points. THAT QB will be William Haskell but not until mid-2021 at the earliest.

On your last point, now that UNM has Rocky Long coaching its defense, as bad as UNLV was against SDSU, the Lobos won't be the worst team in the conference this year.

20 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Didn't get to see any of UH-Fresno but Hawaii gained 552 yards while being quarterbacked by a guy who is a runner more than a passer. That either means they are much better on offense than I would have expected or that Fresno is in deep shit defensively.

As to the Aztecs, once again we have a QB who is just a game manager. Unlike Chapman and Agnew, his one is athletic enough and composed enough to use the RPO but he's nevertheless not anybody who is going to engineer a comeback if we get down by more than 14 points. THAT QB will be William Haskell but not until mid-2021 at the earliest.

On your last point, now that UNM has Rocky Long coaching its defense, as bad as UNLV was against SDSU, the Lobos won't be the worst team in the conference this year.

We are in deep shit defensively. Lots of bad angles, weak arm tackles, no wrap up. Our defense was able to get to the QB early on, but after the offense made adjustments it was over. We had no answer for their quick passes and in the 2nd half the run game took over and broke them. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg