Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

USU @ Boise. THE GAME THREAD!!!

Just like last year... the refs are HANDING THIS one to Boise. Keep paying them off Donks... 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

“If we had knelt on the ball at the end of the game, wouldn't that have been the end of the game?" said Broncos coach Dan Hawkins. "Yeah, it would have been. But Gandhi didn't take a knee, Martin Luther King didn't take a knee, Thomas Edison didn't take a knee, and I sure as hell am not going to take a knee."

38 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Yeah, totally retarded special teams. We gotta fix that crap quickly.

Fixing it quickly would require a phone booth from a Bill and Ted movie. 

Great result, but our special teams (and most specifically field goals or punts) being crap is, well, it's just so US. Pretty sure that it's up there with trick plays at this point as our calling card.

42 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Just like last year... the refs are HANDING THIS one to Boise. Keep paying them off Donks... 

Agreed. USU was very obviously the vastly superior team tonight. If the refs hadn't gifted BSU an extra 28 points and 250 yards of offense, USU would have easily won. These blatant #Kustrabribes of MWC officials is beyond egregious.

Aside from the punter making the top dumbest ESPN list and the refs missing the return man’s glove hitting the ball.  

I’d say I am above and beyond happy with this team, but I expect different next week.

Don’t even ask what I expect of BYU.

Guest #1Stunner
4 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

I'm back bitches @#1Stunner!

Sweet!

ueF3_ym7_400x400.jpg

4 hours ago, BroncoOrange said:

So far I've been fairly impressed with this new OL. That was supposed to be our weakness right?

BYU OLine a weakness?  No. 

8 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Aside from the punter making the top dumbest ESPN list and the refs missing the return man’s glove hitting the ball.  

I’d say I am above and beyond happy with this team, but I expect different next week.

Don’t even ask what I expect of BYU.

TP - I believe you're finally eligible to earn a football scholarship at BYU.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

BYU/BSU just got a little bigger.

Sorry aggies unless you turn it around I have no interest in Playing you on conference championship week. I’d prefer Army/Cincinnati/Marshall or a P5 team as our last 2 games now.

If we go 11-0 we should definitely play Hawaii on championship week on the Island. BYU would have a chance to finally redeem themselves from the worse losses in our school’s history. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, robe said:

BYU/BSU just got a little bigger.

Sorry aggies unless you turn it around I have no interest in Playing you on conference championship week. I’d prefer Army/Cincinnati/Marshall or a P5 team as our last 2 games now.

If we go 11-0 we should definitely play Hawaii on championship week on the Island. BYU would have a chance to finally redeem themselves from the worse losses in our school’s history. 

Agreed.  USU is nationally irrelevant this year and not close to be ranked.

I'd rather BYU play Liberty.  They might be ranked soon.