Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

USU @ Boise. THE GAME THREAD!!!

5 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Agreed.  USU is nationally irrelevant this year and not close to be ranked.

I'd rather BYU play Liberty.  They might be ranked soon. 

This game doesn’t mean as much to out of state fans anyway even though my Dad is a USU alum. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

This is the most BYU thing they've done all year

Texas st had the starters in the entire game BYU pulled the starters out with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. We could have put 80 to 90 points on them and chose not to. Personally I would have kept the starters in until the end of the 3rd and scored 60 on them. We need to run up the score. The 52-14 the game wasn’t that close. 

the punter made that decision on his own. BYU wasn’t running up the score. Unfortunately his bonehead plan made it look like we were. 

65-7 would have been a lot better than 52-14.  He’ll keep them in the whole game and win 86-7 Sitake. 

I remember Michigan beating us 35-0 at half time. The jack ass Harbaugh keep the staters in until the end. Bronco said F you and no more. Michigan didn’t score again. That was the most Satisfying  loss. Michigan wasn’t able to do a damn thing in the 2nd despite trying to embarrass us. Harbaugh was so pissed despite the win. 

On 10/25/2020 at 1:18 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Heaven help me I'm defending the zoobs here: This is a read punters are taught to look for. Unlikely this was a called fake punt. Similar example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38abUUhd0Vg

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

BYU lite

I will cut you. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

12 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

What, you're not gunna punch me in the balls? I know how your kind does it

I'm not trained enough to hit such a small target. I'll aim for your nose. 

On 10/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, #1Stunner said:

Agreed.  USU is nationally irrelevant this year and not close to be ranked.

I'd rather BYU play Liberty.  They might be ranked soon. 

It looks like a potential insider is saying Army is basically a done and the 2nd game might be Liberty. USU and replacing a New Mexico games are also a possibility. We could buy out N Alabama I guess to pick up another MWC team as well.  I doubt BYU has the money maybe the MWC could pay the buyout so they can get another makeup game to replace New Mexico games.

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, robe said:

It looks like a potential insider is saying Army is basically a done and the 2nd game might be Liberty. USU and replacing a New Mexico games are also a possibility. We could buy out N Alabama I guess to pick up another MWC team as well.  I doubt BYU has the money maybe the MWC could pay the buyout so they can get another makeup game to replace New Mexico games.

North Alabama game won't be bought out.   It was just announced as a BYUtv game earlier today.

You saying that Army is going to schedule Liberty instead?

If BYU schedules an additional MWC team, it would be fun to play CSU or AFA

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

North Alabama game won't be bought out.   It was just announced as a BYUtv game earlier today.

You saying that Army is going to schedule Liberty instead?

If BYU schedules an additional MWC team, it would be fun to play CSU or AFA

It’s sounds like the top potential games are 

1. Army

2. Liberty

3. USU

4. Potential additional MWC opponents.

Army is confirmed by Holmoe and USU talks was confirmed by Ibenz. Liberty makes sense.