Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anon5251042

Air Force @ San Jose State Thread

This is big, eye popping, wow !

Well done Sparty.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

11 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

SJSU put on a clinic on how to beat one of the best programs in the conference.  Meanwhile Fresno had butt stuff done to them.  @Cincy thoughts?

I'm going to cut our players and coaches a break on this first game and blame our school President for this performance.  We were the last school in the nation to let our players on campus and it showed.  We'll see how it goes from here with more reps.

Thanks for thinking of me though.

30 minutes ago, Cincy said:

I'm going to cut our players and coaches a break on this first game and blame myself. I've been a real douche on this board since I signed up, am good at posting gifs, and know little to nothing about football. I'm a bit dim and very short. We flat out got destroyed.

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

I'm going to cut our players and coaches a break on this first game and blame our school President for this performance.  We were the last school in the nation to let our players on campus and it showed.  We'll see how it goes from here with more reps.

Didn't know that and I agree that has to have affected your performance. (Don't mind creeper. I've read several hundred of his posts over the years on the SJSU board and am still waiting for the guy to say something persuasive.)

35 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Didn't know that and I agree that has to have affected your performance. (Don't mind creeper. I've read several hundred of his posts over the years on the SJSU board and am still waiting for the guy to say something persuasive.)

Yeah Kip is a legend in his own mind.  

The guy has been clowned on this board countless times over the years yet thinks he's clever.  I actually started feeling sorry for the guy a couple of years ago.

14 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Good one Kip.  You got two dimwits to applaud you.

49 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Sounds like I have a couple fans.."a couple hundred posts"......hahahahaa. Somebody's in love. 

13 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Yeah Kip is a legend in his own mind.  

The guy has been clowned on this board countless times over the years yet thinks he's clever.  I actually started feeling sorry for the guy a couple of years ago.

Good game, dope....bwahahahahaha...