Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anon5251042

Air Force @ San Jose State Thread

Hey guys, I get that this is hard to drill down cuz of the covid stuff. But we just might be good this year. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I hate to put myself out there (lol lies) but you do not shut down AFA without having a D that is all bought in and committed and communicating.  You may not have the athletes to stay with some teams in conference but this is a well coached defense. 

It's a wait and see. But I'll take coaching over atheletes when I can.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

I hate to put myself out there (lol lies) but you do not shut down AFA without having a D that is all bought in and committed and communicating.  You may not have the athletes to stay with some teams in conference but this is a well coached defense. 

Athletes has never been the issue at SJS...have you not watched some of the boise  battles over the years? Watch out, maybe they're coached up, finally...

Silas i watch the prevent give up chunks. Lol.

Spartans win, 17-6.

cheri oteri cheer GIF

The only bad thing about this W is I can’t shit-talk Air Force fans. Everyone else in this conference deserves merciless verbal abuse, but not the zoomies. Good luck with the rest of your season. Hope you pummel trucker junior college next week.

End.

2 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

The only bad thing about this W is I can’t shit-talk Air Force fans. Everyone else in this conference deserves merciless verbal abuse, but not the zoomies. Good luck with the rest of your season. Hope you pummel trucker junior college next week.

I love watching the academies play each other cuz they're the only ones who can really shit talk each other. And it gets nasty in there.

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Howdy-Doody ALWAYS deserves verbal abuse. Biggest prick in the conference and has been for many years.

Way to get after it, Spartans! See ya in a few weeks.

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Athletes has never been the issue at SJS...have you not watched some of the boise  battles over the years? Watch out, maybe they're coached up, finally...

Not sure SJSU can match up with Boise but that does not mean I am not all in on the Spartans!

And congrats to Hawaii on their win over Fresno. :rock:

4 minutes ago, crixus said:

And congrats to Hawaii on their win over Fresno. :rock:

Good night in sparty nation.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I love watching the academies play each other cuz they're the only ones who can really shit talk each other. And it gets nasty in there.

Oh I am really looking forward to army-navy with no fans. I hope cbs has their mics turned all the way up.

Nah he is there for a few years.  

If he succeeds here he'll move on in time with everyone's blessing. But I agree he'll not just bail early. Dude owes this program, and he has personal connections here.