Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

hawai'i @ fresno

Hey bruddah, real question... what is the feeling on the islands on tourism right now?  We go to the Big Island every year for a month and will miss it now for 2 straight years because of covid.  Do locals want the tourists or not yet?

3 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

Hey bruddah, real question... what is the feeling on the islands on tourism right now?  We go to the Big Island every year for a month and will miss it now for 2 straight years because of covid.  Do locals want the tourists or not yet?

my feeling is most people are ready to get back to normal.

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Question for Hawaii fans. I'll be in Hawaii for the Boise game. Are they letting fans into the game? 

as of now, no can.things can change.our home opener against new mexico in 3 week is a no fans event.

7 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

as of now, no can.things can change.our home opener against new mexico in 3 week is a no fans event.

I was afraid of that. Oh well, they just lifted the mandatory quarantine so we're still gunna head that way

7 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I was afraid of that. Oh well, they just lifted the mandatory quarantine so we're still gunna head that way

Just make sure to get a test from walgreens just in case they still ask for test result to bypass. Also you can enjoy a game at a grill & bar 

9 hours ago, trvitmvnz said:

Just make sure to get a test from walgreens just in case they still ask for test result to bypass. Also you can enjoy a game at a grill & bar 

I'll be on the big island. Any recommendations? 

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I'll be on the big island. Any recommendations? 

Order the PPV for $70 bucks per game you cheapskate.