Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Final debate game thread

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know that thanks to the ACA I have dramatically worse coverage and have to pay far more for it.  I may be looking at filling medical bankruptcy.

That really sucks man. Outside of all of this, that's +++++ed up.

I've been lucky in that my coverage has been pretty decent all the way through since the ACA, but I can certainly understand how it has hurt others.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know that thanks to the ACA I have dramatically worse coverage and have to pay far more for it.  I may be looking at filling medical bankruptcy.

The provision to prevent Medicare from negotiating was horrible.

Just now, retrofade said:

That really sucks man. Outside of all of this, that's +++++ed up.

I've been lucky in that my coverage has been pretty decent all the way through since the ACA, but I can certainly understand how it has hurt others.

My plight is mine.  The ACA needs to be left alone at this point but let's not pretend it did not hurt people.  There is no way to repeal it now, without hurting people even more.

Im watching the eagles

Hows it going guys

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, Stealthlobo said:

Where from? Marlborough region is my favorite by far 

For sure about the Marlborough but I'm having a California Joel Gott. It's decent. A little sweet but still has some good sharpness. 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

My plight is mine.  The ACA needs to be left alone at this point but let's not pretend it did not hurt people.  There is no way to repeal it now, without hurting people even more.

It needs to be reformed.  The US consumer can’t afford to pay the worlds health care costs.

7 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Trump thinks everyone is loaded up with investment accounts - less that 50-% have any stocks 

When he mentioned "401k", I'm like "You do realize there are a shit ton of Americans who don't even have 401ks right?"

That said, I think he's doing a lot better this time.