bornontheblue

Final debate game thread

6 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Admit .......I like the betting line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but until the final seconds tick off it's not over 

th?id=OIP.Im2JyA2qhxg_T2yj3z46dAHaFj&pid

Coming home on Halloween 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Trump did well. He presented his case. Biden didn’t stumble too much. Firefighters making minimum wage. Trump should have pounced on that.

Unfortunately this should have been how Trump handled the 1st debate to little to late. 

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Do you think  CNN would really out out a poll that didn’t say Biden won.

I think instead of the conspiracy route, you could just figure that CNN viewers are probably more likely to support Biden. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, sebasour said:

I've seen 2 post debate polls, one saying Biden won by 9 and another showing Biden won by 12.

That seems to somewhat match with national polls, so Trump did nothing to gain a much needed boost

Pretty much what happened in 2016 with the debate polls. 

having said that Biden did 1000X better than Hillary. 

4 minutes ago, robe said:

Trump did well. He presented his case. Biden didn’t stumble too much. Firefighters making minimum wage. Trump should have pounced on that.

Unfortunately this should have been how Trump handled the 1st debate to little to late. 

I was thinking Biden meant to say Essential Workers instead of First Responders. But you’re expecting mental agility from Trump that just isn’t there. 

9 minutes ago, robe said:

I know ambulance EMTs who dont make much more than minimum wage. They're considered first responders at least colloquially.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That had no effect except on Democrats. We would have had more deaths and the economy would have been hurt far worse if Biden was making the decision. 

Biden’s plan wear mask and shut down the economy. What the hell. It’s no different than what we are doing now. Except the threat to shut us down again is a bit scary. 

look at all the liberals colleges students who don’t give a rats ass about Covid restrictions. Is Biden going to bring In the National guard to enforce them wearing mask. 

23 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You might be right, but if you are wrong a lot of people are going to point out what a fool you are. I wouldn’t take the victory lap just yet. 

Oh I'll be reminding the Trump supporters of their wild predictions after the election. I wish I remembered the user claiming that Trump's EV total would increase (vs 2016)

2 minutes ago, robe said:

That had no effect except on Democrats. We would have had more deaths and the economy would have been hurt far worse if Biden was making the decision. 

Biden’s plan wear mask and shut down the economy. What the hell. It’s no different than what we are doing now. Except the threat to shut us down again is a bit scary. 

look at all the liberals colleges students who don’t give a rats ass about Covid restrictions. Is Biden going to bring In the National guard to enforce them wearing mask. 

Presidents don’t command the National Guard. 

5 minutes ago, robe said:

Many places in Europe are shutting down again.

The shut down was made scarier because our government doesn't give a rat's ass about it's people and provided no institutional support. 

Why is it either or?  We're the richest nation in the world, we should be able to use our wealth exactly for situations like this!

3 minutes ago, robe said:

Yeah.........Cult 45 was never going for that because they believe in imaginary friends over science 

32 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Do you think  CNN would really out out a poll that didn’t say Biden won.

this poll was 32% democrats, 31% republicans and the rest claimed independent.

I’m watching CNN and they are openly critizing Biden for the lies he told during the debate. They are clearly biased, but I’d be concerned by the spread of those numbers.

CNN isn’t Fox News

• Haha 1

The real MVP was the moderator. 

That said, both of the candidates had a great night tonight. 

• Like 1