bornontheblue

Final debate game thread

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I know that thanks to the ACA I have dramatically worse coverage and have to pay far more for it.  I may be looking at filling medical bankruptcy.

2 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I pay roughly 22k per year for a family for what is equivalent to a Bronze Obamacare plan with huge deductibles and copays. I would have paid a quarter of that for a similar plan before the ACA.

I hated the ACA and still blame it for losing my health coverage which convinced me to go back to school.

But where's the GOP plan? Crickets.

3 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Only listening sporadically. Seems more like each candidate doing his thing, not something that's gonna move the needle. 

Agree - Trump calmer & not as nutty as usual - Biden more substance..........this late in the game it's a tiny % that might be swayed by this 

3 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I pay roughly 22k per year for a family for what is equivalent to a Bronze Obamacare plan with huge deductibles and copays. I would have paid a quarter of that for a similar plan before the ACA.

The problem is the millions who had no insurance as all...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NMpackalum said:

It's the thing they can't turn anyone away that's driving up costs, which also has bipartisan support now.

5 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

I own 93K in medical debt after having 400k forgiven.  I was uninsured for 5 weeks over the course of 4 years.

Thanks, Obama.  My plan now is garbage and I pay a lot for it as well.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

The problem is the millions who had no insurance as all...

Medicaid expansion took care of the vast majority of those who got new insurance. Much of the ACA did nothing except increase regulatory and administrative costs of everyones plan to be compliant with ACA.

• Like 1