Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Final debate game thread

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That had no effect except on Democrats. We would have had more deaths and the economy would have been hurt far worse if Biden was making the decision. 

Biden’s plan wear mask and shut down the economy. What the hell. It’s no different than what we are doing now. Except the threat to shut us down again is a bit scary. 

look at all the liberals colleges students who don’t give a rats ass about Covid restrictions. Is Biden going to bring In the National guard to enforce them wearing mask. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

23 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You might be right, but if you are wrong a lot of people are going to point out what a fool you are. I wouldn’t take the victory lap just yet. 

Oh I'll be reminding the Trump supporters of their wild predictions after the election. I wish I remembered the user claiming that Trump's EV total would increase (vs 2016)

2 minutes ago, robe said:

That had no effect except on Democrats. We would have had more deaths and the economy would have been hurt far worse if Biden was making the decision. 

Biden’s plan wear mask and shut down the economy. What the hell. It’s no different than what we are doing now. Except the threat to shut us down again is a bit scary. 

look at all the liberals colleges students who don’t give a rats ass about Covid restrictions. Is Biden going to bring In the National guard to enforce them wearing mask. 

Presidents don’t command the National Guard. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

5 minutes ago, robe said:

Many places in Europe are shutting down again.

The shut down was made scarier because our government doesn't give a rat's ass about it's people and provided no institutional support. 

Why is it either or?  We're the richest nation in the world, we should be able to use our wealth exactly for situations like this!

3 minutes ago, robe said:

Yeah.........Cult 45 was never going for that because they believe in imaginary friends over science 

32 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Do you think  CNN would really out out a poll that didn’t say Biden won.

this poll was 32% democrats, 31% republicans and the rest claimed independent.

I’m watching CNN and they are openly critizing Biden for the lies he told during the debate. They are clearly biased, but I’d be concerned by the spread of those numbers.

CNN isn’t Fox News

3 hours ago, Akkula said:

You guys said Biden would be a catatonic geriatric moron.  What happened?  Perfomance enhancing drugs?

Both candidates seemed like they were on Adderall tonight. 

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Trump has supposedly under audit for 5 years.  And he files law suits to prevent it.  

How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit?  

not very stupid. he very well might be. 

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

I don't know about in Russia, but he's received a lot of money from Russian oligarchs in his properties. 

He has been very tough on Russia....

https://townhall.com/columnists/jeffdavidson/2020/07/25/trump-continues-to-be-exceedingly-tough-on-russia-n2572999

4 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

No, anyone thinking trump can't release tax returns is stupid 

lulz. 

He might very well have been under audit. IDK if you call me a Trumper, but he may have been under audit. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

lulz. 

He might very well have been under audit. IDK if you call me a Trumper, but he may have been under audit. 

Gee a guy who's got 300 LLC's hiding & shifting $$ all over is under audit - Still reality is, he can release his returns ......................and anyone with a 3rd grade education would figure if there was nothing to hide, he'd release the returns & shut everyone up

Gullibility is only seen as a positive trait in Cult 45..............to the rest it's just dumbass 

3 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

lulz. 

Except him fighting tooth and nail in court to keep them private.  Btw. What state are you voting in this election? 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Gee a guy who's got 300 LLC's hiding & shifting $$ all over is under audit - Still reality is, he can release his returns ......................and anyone with a 3rd grade education would figure if there was nothing to hide, he'd release the returns & shut everyone up

Gullibility is only seen as a positive trait in Cult 45..............to the rest it's just dumbass 

You clearly dont understand taxes. That's fine. Most people don't. The audit process is long and bizarre. Look, he pulled (and legally so) a lot of shit, but it's not illegal. And even if it comes across as sleazy, he still did things within the purvey of the law, from what I've seen. If he didn't, I'd point it out, but from what I've seen, he's done things by the book, taxwise. 

1 minute ago, sactowndog said:

Except him fighting tooth and nail in court to keep them private.  Btw. What state are you voting in this election? 

Florida. And I've voted already. I didn't vote for King Trump either. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You clearly dont understand taxes. That's fine. Most people don't. The audit process is long and bizarre. Look, he pulled (and legally so) a lot of shit, but it's not illegal. And even if it comes across as sleazy, he still did things within the purvey of the law, from what I've seen. If he didn't, I'd point it out, but from what I've seen, he's done things by the book, taxwise. 

Florida. And I've voted already. I didn't vote for King Trump either. 

Curious is paying your kids as consultants legal?