Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

Final debate game thread

I have a bad feeling about this debate. I think trump makes a clear case for his second term plan, makes biden look like a doddering old fool and humiliates biden with the final stake through the heart with unassailable questions a out his and his son's shady dealings. 

I think, honestly, this may be a turning point.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Trump just needs to shut up. Biden will try to hammer Covid and the economy. 57% of Americans trust Trump with the economy and no one with a brain thinks Biden would have done any better with covid. Biden’s only weapon is Trump. Get Trump upset and let him go. He has nothing else.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Last minute change.

Debate will now be 2 out of 3 falls.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Just tuned in, what did I miss?

Named 4 or 5 states where virus is going down...................Virus is about to go away & turn the corner ...................Vaccine is coming very soon 

Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Named 4 or 5 states where virus is going down...................Virus is about to go away & turn the corner ...................Vaccine is coming very soon 

Yep, so basically the same rhetoric as he's been spewing from the beginning.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Weeks broad.  Is that 2 or 3 weeks or 5-6 weeks.  I could see vaccine distribution to certain groups start in 6 weeks or so.

He guaranteed it by the end of the year.