Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

What in the FU/CK?!!!

Recommended Posts

https://www.ktvb.com/article/sports/ncaa/ncaaf/boise-state-football/boise-state-football-fan-cut-outs-for-sale-albertsons-stadium/277-b35473a1-a9c8-4c24-8e39-572620fd4b8a

If this remains true, then it's utterly unacceptable.

I'm going to be drafting a letter and sending it to everyone within BSU's Admin office.  I'll try to figure out a way to get as many signatures as possible on some form of a PDF..

This shit is not happening without some hell being raised...

If anybody knows how to get a rolling PDF petition, or some variant in place, please link that shit here...

Dr. Bob would've never stood for such an outrage, and Tromp needs to be fired if she allows that bush-league shit to occur..

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.change.org/start-a-petition

https://www.socialbrite.org/2010/07/20/9-online-petition-tools-how-to-make-a-difference/

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/create-a-petition.html

Apparently, it's pretty easy...

Everyone here better sign..  We need to circulate whichever one is chosen on BC, OBNUG, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else the kids do these days...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

https://www.ktvb.com/article/sports/ncaa/ncaaf/boise-state-football/boise-state-football-fan-cut-outs-for-sale-albertsons-stadium/277-b35473a1-a9c8-4c24-8e39-572620fd4b8a

If this remains true, then it's utterly unacceptable.

I'm going to be drafting a letter and sending it to everyone within BSU's Admin office.  I'll try to figure out a way to get as many signatures as possible on some form of a PDF..

This shit is not happening without some hell being raised...

If anybody knows how to get a rolling PDF petition, or some variant in place, please link that shit here...

Dr. Bob would've never stood for such an outrage, and Tromp needs to be fired if she allows that bush-league shit to occur..

Are UCF fans aware of this?  I'm sure they'd pay $50 to have their cutouts all over the stadium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

https://www.change.org/start-a-petition

https://www.socialbrite.org/2010/07/20/9-online-petition-tools-how-to-make-a-difference/

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/create-a-petition.html

Apparently, it's pretty easy...

Everyone here better sign..  We need to circulate whichever one is chosen on BC, OBNUG, Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else the kids do these days...

I signed it and forwarded to everyone I know.   I contacted everyone.  I'm with you on this. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SJ PRIDE said:

Californians runs Idaho now.  All we have to do is change our license plates and you hicks fall for it.  $400k suburb homes and Poke in the strip mall, we gotcha bud.

I don’t care what anybody says, Poké is delicious 

Link to post
Share on other sites

cbc stomping GIF by Kim's Convenience

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

never had it

It’s delicious.  Do you like sushi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

it's been so long since i had sushi i can't give an honest answer.

 

there's a poke place by work...maybe i'll stop by tomorrow.

You should.  I usually just get tuna, with greens (spinach, etc) as a base with spicy mayo, cucumber, edamame & shredded crab.  At least that’s how it works here.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

That’s too bad. I was hoping to celebrate thanksgiving weekend by road tripping to Boise and coughing on everyone.

As soon as you cross the border we’ll carve you up like a Thanksgiving turkey and feed you to the wolves. They love Cali meat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mugtang said:

You should.  I usually just get tuna, with greens (spinach, etc) as a base with spicy mayo, cucumber, edamame & shredded crab.  At least that’s how it works here.  

I was just joking about Poke, but it seems Mug was truly enthusiastic, that's awesome!  I just want to share, that since Covid I have learned to do Sushi and Poke at home.  It's really simple actually.  We use farm raised Salmon that is frozen.  Please research this for yourselves before doing this, but there is no such thing as "Sushi Grade".  We buy Farm Raised Salmon from Costco, the ones that are in the freezer and are individually packed in vacuum bags.  We quit eating out once Covid got going and after a few months we were really missing sushi and poke.  Now, we don't even miss going out for poke or sushi.  Now if I could only learn to make Carne Asada as good as our local restaurants do.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...