Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

Trump campaign accuses Biden of using taxpayer-funded jobs to benefit his family

1 minute ago, pokerider said:

You do understand that Ivanka and Kushner etc. don't take any gov't salary right?  Yeah, you do understand but you want to try and pretend otherwise. 

Lol. When your position in government facilitates receiving $90M from the Saudis like Kushner I’d say a salary is immaterial. I won’t even get into the Ivanka corruption. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, pokerider said:

You do understand that Ivanka and Kushner etc. don't take any gov't salary right?  Yeah, you do understand but you want to try and pretend otherwise. 

hmmm, I wonder if they benefit by shifting policy to their favor for personal gain?

24 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

hmmm, I wonder if they benefit by shifting policy to their favor for personal gain?

well yeah, cuz they were all flat broke when they got to the White House.  They had to make all these deals to get rich.  oh, sorry, I was thinking about the Democrats in office again especially Biden and Hillary.  

4 minutes ago, pokerider said:

well yeah, cuz they were all flat broke when they got to the White House.  They had to make all these deals to get rich.  oh, sorry, I was thinking about the Democrats in office again especially Biden and Hillary.  

I think we've all learned the last thing that rich people want to do is get richer.

Said Nobody ever

36 minutes ago, renoskier said:

And how much do we pay Hunter Biden?

nice deflection.  not about Hunter at all.  Nobody cares about Hunter, its all about Joe and how he used his position to help out Hunters company and was active in these deals.   This is all 100x more of a impeachable type of offense than Trumps phone call. But you go ahead and keep deflecting.   

If Trump's phone call would have been to fire a prosecutor and to help Don Jr. company you guys would be screaming impeach impeach impeach.  Its gone well beyond hypocrisy at this point, its now out and out lying and deception. 

Just now, pokerider said:

nice deflection.  not about Hunter at all.  Nobody cares about Hunter, its all about Joe and how he used his position to help out Hunters company and was active in these deals.   This is all 100x more of a impeachable type of offense than Trumps phone call. But you go ahead and keep deflecting.   

If Trump's phone call would have been to fire a prosecutor and to help Don Jr. company you guys would be screaming impeach impeach impeach.  Its gone well beyond hypocrisy at this point, its now out and out lying and deception. 

Absolutely not a deflection.

You offered that Trump's children aren't being paid by the taxpayers as proof that they aren't profiting from his position.

If that's true for them, isn't it also true for Hunter Biden?

2 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Absolutely not a deflection.

You offered that Trump's children aren't being paid by the taxpayers as proof that they aren't profiting from his position.

If that's true for them, isn't it also true for Hunter Biden?

so Hunter was working for the gov't then?  Oh, I see.  NOT.   

Again, Don Jr isn't out striking deals on Trump's behalf.   Things like Ivanka's copyrights are to prevent others from profiting and using her name.  Her  and her husband would be making 1000x more had they separated themselves from Trump instead of working for the gov't and they both have made impacts working for the US Gov't that has benefited many.   The other big part of this whole issue is Joe pretended he didn't do anything or know anything about Hunters business activities and he was directly involved.  THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT so quit deflecting.  Are you that afraid to even ask the questions? 

19 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Again, Don Jr isn't out striking deals on Trump's behalf.   Things like Ivanka's copyrights are to prevent others from profiting and using her name.  Her  and her husband would be making 1000x more had they separated themselves from Trump instead of working for the gov't and they both have made impacts working for the US Gov't that has benefited many.   The other big part of this whole issue is Joe pretended he didn't do anything or know anything about Hunters business activities and he was directly involved.  THATS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT so quit deflecting.  Are you that afraid to even ask the questions? 

Zinnnnngggggg!

43 minutes ago, pokerider said:

She would likely be making more if her Father had never run for President, but once that happened, she's taking the route most financially beneficial for herself.  (The Trump brand would have suffered due to the name regardless of whether or not she was in the administration) She has stake in nearly all of Trump's businesses.

(I'm also not saying Joe/Hunter aren't in the wrong but to me this is absolutely the same thing)

59 minutes ago, pokerider said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/01/business/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-financial-disclosure.html

They've made a minimum of $150M since Trump took office. It would be impressive for anyone to have earned $150B in three years, which you're claiming they would have made.