Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

KA BOOM!!!!!! FBI States Biden Laptop Tied To Money Laundering Scheme Probe

25 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

OMG.... Is this microphone on!?!

Do I sound ok?

don't take off your microphone and tuck your shirt back in your pants, especially in front of a young girl in a hotel room.

if there is one thing we've learned from this election, it is that.

Guest #1Stunner
18 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

@#1Stunner

recognizing that people have a tendency to filter teams and shit information according to their values and preconceived notions isn't a super power

there is a baseline of corruption in american politics.  nepotistic quid pro quo and hunter biden and cushy jobs are what the power elites do.  i'm not happy about it, but it's not the proverbial fish i want to fry.  this election isn't about hunter biden and his ties to ukrainian money.  it's not about joe biden returning political favor for the interests that put hunter there.

donald trump is.  attempting to discredit my opinion because of my preconceived notions is a distraction.

Fixed it for you ^^^  And I agree....not a super power!

So, no one has any idea if the FBI investigation described in the article has merit or not, because there is an investigation, and no facts have been released.  I hope we can hear more on it, at the very least, so we can find out.

But.... Response in this thread:

Democrats:  Nothing to see here....fake news....look away!!!  If you don't attack this article you support @Nevada Convert!! (the board pariah) 

Republicans:  Smoking gun....this proves corruption!!!   Case closed that Biden(s) is corrupt!!!

8 minutes ago, Bob said:

It's super annoying listening to democrats explain away Biden's blatant corruption and lying.  Biden has major, major character flaws.

And still somehow Trump blows him away when it comes to character flaws so what's your point?

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

It's super annoying listening to democrats explain away Biden's blatant corruption and lying.  Biden has major, major character flaws.

Right? They should just say it sucks, but the other guy is worse, and leave it at that. Then all the explaining away can be left to Trump voters.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

You guys deflecting this stuff to being solely about Hunter are completely missing the point. The related emails describe business deals that quietly funneled millions to Joe Biden.  An associate of Hunter Biden has issued a public statement saying that he was one of the persons on the emails and that Joe Biden was consulted by Hunter in these deals despite Joe Biden's claims that he has never been involved in Hunter's business dealings. 

The money laundering investigation where the laptop was subpoenaed could be about $1.8 billion dollars of financial aid that Joe Biden as the Obama Adminstration's point man supervised being given to Ukraine.  Nearly all that money was deposited in the bank (PrivatBank) that was at the time run by the owner of Burisma, corrupt oligarch, Igor Kolomoysky.  Nearly all that money disappeared, nobody knows where it went.  Anti-corruption officials in Latvia, found that large financial transactions taking place in banks in their country (a money laundering hot spot) could be traced to a possible money laundering operation related to companies run by Kolomoysky.  Interestingly, Burisma, had hired Hunter Biden, just before the U.S. released the aid money to Ukraine.   Hunter was hired and given an extremely large salary despite him having no expertise in fields related to their business.  Joe Biden famously refused to release aid money to Ukraine until they fired Shokin, who was in fact investigating Burisma for corruption.  Despite the fact that firing Shokin was supported by many others, it doesn't change the fact that removing him removed a threat to Kolomoysky's private empire.  There is a lot of smoke on this, but obviously nothing to connect all the dots. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

Name call me all you want, complain about Trump's actions (this isn't about what Trump has or hasn't done), but Joe Biden is either the most corrupt candidate in this campaign or the most oblivious and naïve one to not be aware of what Hunter's business deals were about.  Either way he is not a good choice for President.

Just now, AG Blue said:

You guys deflecting this stuff to being solely about Hunter are completely missing the point. The related emails describe business deals that quietly funneled millions to Joe Biden.  An associate of Hunter Biden has issued a public statement saying that he was one of the persons on the emails and that Joe Biden was consulted by Hunter in these deals despite Joe Biden's claims that he has never been involved in Hunter's business dealings. 

The money laundering investigation where the laptop was subpoenaed could be about $1.8 billion dollars of financial aid that Joe Biden as the Obama Adminstration's point man supervised being given to Ukraine.  Nearly all that money was deposited in the bank (PrivatBank) that was at the time run by the owner of Burisma, corrupt oligarch, Igor Kolomoysky.  Nearly all that money disappeared, nobody knows where it went.  Anti-corruption officials in Latvia, found that large financial transactions taking place in banks in their country (a money laundering hot spot) could be traced to a possible money laundering operation related to companies run by Kolomoysky.  Interestingly, Burisma, had hired Hunter Biden, just before the U.S. released the aid money to Ukraine.   Hunter was hired and given an extremely large salary despite him having no expertise in fields related to their business.  Joe Biden famously refused to release aid money to Ukraine until they fired Shokin, who was in fact investigating Burisma for corruption.  Despite the fact that firing Shokin was supported by many others, it doesn't change the fact that removing him removed a threat to Kolomoysky's private empire.  There is a lot of smoke on this, but obviously nothing to connect all the dots. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/463307-solomon-these-once-secret-memos-cast-doubt-on-joe-bidens-ukraine-story

Name call me all you want, complain about Trump's actions (this isn't about what Trump has or hasn't done), but Joe Biden is either the most corrupt candidate in this campaign or the most oblivious and naïve one to not be aware of what Hunter's business deals were about.  Either way he is not a good choice for President.

They don’t care.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Fixed it for you ^^^  And I agree....not a super power!

So, no one has any idea if the FBI investigation described in the article has merit or not, because there is an investigation, and no facts have been released.  I hope we can hear more on it, at the very least, so we can find out.

But.... Response in this thread:

Democrats:  Nothing to see here....fake news....look away!!!  If you don't attack this article you support @Nevada Convert!! (the board pariah) 

Republicans:  Smoking gun....this proves corruption!!!   Case closed that Biden(s) is corrupt!!!

the fbi exists to investigate this stuff.  they absolutely should continue the investigation and they have my full support, for what that's worth.

Guest #1Stunner

Is anyone voting in this election based on "Character Flaws"?   Maybe a few are (I know a few who are).

But we basically have two characterless people running.

(1) Two guys credibly accused of sexually assaulting women...I mean rape   #BelieveWomen

(2) Two guys who seem to be corrupt...enriching their family members

(3) Two guys who are demonstrable liars

(4) Two guys who are too old to be running.

(5) WAR, WAR, WAR

Now, I don't think there is any question that Trump is a WORSE person than Biden, character wise.  But Biden is no saint, and raping someone is a big red flag for both.

It's clear that most people are ignoring character and are simply voting based on POLICY...or they are otherwise focused on only one of the candidates character flaws, and are willfully ignoring the other guy.   POLICY issues are these:

(1) What are your thoughts on Abortion

(2) What are your thoughts on Taxes

(3) Who is better for the economy?

(4) How do you think we should be responding the Pandemic

(5) What are your thoughts on the Supreme Court?

(6) What about Immigration?  National Security??

The end.

6 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

And still somehow Trump blows him away when it comes to character flaws so what's your point?

no doubt Biden has character flaws, we all do, but he seems like a genuinely good guy (granted that may only just be for public consumption/show)

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, BYUcougfan said:

This post was good until the Communist label.  Then it was fantastic.

It's all good in the hood, friend.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Del Scorcho said:

no doubt Biden has character flaws, we all do, but he seems like a genuinely good guy (granted that may only just be for public consumption/show)

22 minutes ago, AG Blue said:

Home run, circle the bases.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Same tired shit, different year.

thumbnail_IMG_7576.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

According to multiple officials, and the FBI’s website, “272” is the bureau’s classification for money laundering, while “272D” refers to “Money Laundering, Unknown SUA [Specified Unlawful Activity]—White Collar Crime Program,” according to FBI documents. One government official described “272D” as “transnational or blanket.” 

RCAl.gif

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

26 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

They don’t care.

Or... Nobody's interested in playing Stunner's games.

Fwiw I care. Do the investigation but JFC if we haven't just gone through 4 years of investigations by every possible investigative body with nothing burger to show for it as far as results. I'm just sufficiently jaded. 

So take down Joe Biden, yeah right, and hello president Harris. *Copyright @soupslam1

31 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Or... Nobody's interested in playing Stunner's games.

Fwiw I care. Do the investigation but JFC if we haven't just gone through 4 years of investigations by every possible investigative body with nothing burger to show for it as far as results. I'm just sufficiently jaded. 

So take down Joe Biden, yeah right, and hello president Harris. *Copyright @soupslam1

I know you care. But the other guy is worse and you’re not trying to make the Biden’s out to be angels. That’s all I want from others.

That and to help me say wtf is wrong with our journalistic institutions! I know those bastards have just as good or better sources than the Fox and the NY Post. Why are they all locking arms and going full Bagdad Bob on this!

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I know you care. But the other guy is worse and you’re not trying to make the Biden’s out to be angels. That’s all I want from others.

That and to help me say wtf is wrong with our journalistic institutions! I know those bastards have just as good or better sources than the Fox and the NY Post. Why are they all locking arms and going full Bagdad Bob on this!

Because media outlets behave according to the market and the market is human and the heart wants what the heart wants.  This is not an intellectual exercise in 95% of cases.