Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Borat got Rudy!

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

He destroyed his legacy over the worlds biggest idiot.. Commission trial, mayor of NYC, all tarnished over the course of like 2 years.

Truly one of the greatest self implosions over years by a once decent thought of politician 

Cleaned up NYC by taking on the mob.............handled thing very well during 9-11................then lost all credibility by attaching himself to NYC's biggest clown show & being used for idiotic stunts, wild goose chases & conspiracies 

2 hours ago, toonkee said:

wtf apparently rudy was told she was 15. I hope that's twitter bs.

Thats the only relevant detail in all of this. From what I saw Borat said "She's too old for you, she's 15!after he burst in the room to get his "gotcha!" moment--if that's the case they only caught the old perv trying to get his willy wet

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Curious to see the lead up to the interview. He's not married, and from I've read didn't receive any indication that she's 15. He's probably just gonna come off as kind of scummy douche bag, but we knew that about him anyway.

I'll wait to see the film though

15 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

So will Rudy be canceled or will Trumpsters pretend it didn’t happen..

Pretending it didn’t happen or is a nothinberger

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

So will Rudy be canceled or will Trumpsters pretend it didn’t happen..

It's pretty simple, did they make it explicitly clear to Rudy she was underage before they went to the hotel room? IF so then Rudy should 100% be 'cancelled'. (i hate that word) 

The more likely scenario is they set him up trying to get laid, and then Borat threw out the line "She's too old for you, she's only 15" after the fact.---Which makes this story funny/embarrassing for Rudy---but not damning if he didn't know she was underage. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

Although Ben is the editor of Mother Jones, not exactly a conservative outpost.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I guess we will find out Friday.  I’ll be watching for sure. 

33 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

It's pretty simple, did they make it explicitly clear to Rudy she was underage before they went to the hotel room? IF so then Rudy should 100% be 'cancelled'. (i hate that word) 

The more likely scenario is they set him up trying to get laid, and then Borat threw out the line "She's too old for you, she's only 15" after the fact.---Which makes this story funny/embarrassing for Rudy---but not damning if he didn't know she was underage. 

Who cares? No one is calling for him to be arrested.

Just embarrassed and even further discredited. 

Now, what was that Hunter Biden story about? Seems like weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

Thats the only relevant detail in all of this. From what I saw Borat said "She's too old for you, she's 15!after he burst in the room to get his "gotcha!" moment--if that's the case they only caught the old perv trying to get his willy wet

That could very well be right. We'll all just have to watch I suppose.