Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

there are dozens of horrible things about this administration, but this is among the worst

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry I let this question go for so long while responding to others sooner.

Not sure.  I know in a country of 330 million though and a budget the size of ours handling this should not be a problem.  Send the kids to foster type homes or something.

That's what they do, or at least did under Obama, but even that takes days or weeks.

I'm trying to find a link (shit, I sound like Convert) to a story I've heard on NPR a few days ago. Truly heartbreaking story of a young girl from Honduras who was separated from her aunt and grandmother during Obama's administration. Somehow, she got shuttled thru the system for more than six years. 

One big question I have is why aren't the parents reaching out to get their kids back? Even if you're deported to the poorest corner of Central America (Nicaragua), all a parent would have to do is to pick up a phone, go to police department or any government office and they would facilitate the return of their kids. I suspect that a large number of these kids were sent with people who weren't their parents or were taken by people who weren't their parents, so they may have no idea where their kids are at all. In the article, it said that "some of the families that have been contacted have elected to keep their children in the U.S. with family members or sponsors "due to fear of what will happen to their child if they return" to their home countries."....I wonder what that number is?

And before anyone here flips their damn lid (retro), I think separating the kids from the parents and deporting the parents was a huge mistake. I don't necessarily think it's as evil as some here to hold kids separately, especially since there is evidence of a history of trafficking kids across the border. And just like anyone who commits a crime with their kids in this country, their kids are taken away and held in protective custody....but I also think they should make every effort to reunite families once it has been confirmed that they are actually family members. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

No, you're right, I shouldn't bother. I've also learned the hard way to never share anything personal around here, because +++++ing shitstains like those two (and others) will just weaponize it. 

for the record i take medication for mental health, as well.  i've been known to seek counseling.  i even participate in a 12 step program.

21 minutes ago, Bob said:

This. What kind of shitty parent doesn't try to get their kids back. Could it be the kid got separated before hand? Or were part of human trafficking?

we separated the children from the parents

we deported the parents

2 minutes ago, AndroidAggie said:

for the record i take medication for mental health, as well.  i've been known to seek counseling.  i even participate in a 12 step program.

TBF, it is easy to go to sex addicts anonymous after battling sex addiction when you have a penis so mighty.

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

No anger issues. 

I made shit up with rebels and got him to post his net worth on the forum. 

That said, you're a piece of shit for using personal issues to attack a person rather than their arguments. You're a loathsome excuse for a human being for that garbage. As your hero's wife says, "be best". 

In any event, I'll go back to not bothering with your bullshit trolling. 

you really showed me up by making me prove I have more money than you. What's next? Going to troll me into showing I drive a cooler car than you too? lol

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

5 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

you really showed me up by making me prove I have more money than you. What's next? Going to troll me into showing I drive a cooler car than you too? lol

UNLV will never have a higher rated recruiting class than Boise in your lifetime in the only single sport that matters.

It was really super cute though when you thought UNLV would finish in the top 50 and #1 in the MWC.

+++++ing idiot.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry I let this question go for so long while responding to others sooner.

Not sure.  I know in a country of 330 million though and a budget the size of ours handling this should not be a problem.  Send the kids to foster type homes or something.

And then some poor kid gets molested or something equally as wrong and it will be the fault of whoever created the policy.  It will be right up there with putting them in cages.

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

UNLV will never have a higher rated recruiting class than Boise in your lifetime in the only single sport that matters.

It was really super cute though when you thought UNLV would finish in the top 50 and #1 in the MWC.

+++++ing idiot.

? You're in the wrong thread/forum dummy.  You're hysterical, calm down a bit. It's a tough pill to swallow bu UNLV's future recruiting classes will leave Boise St's in the dust! Our 2021 Class will be Arroyo's first and lowest rated class (pretty pathetic Boise St could only narrowly edge it out) 

There's a new recruiting king in MWC town--and his name is Arroyo.--Harsin can have the title back after we ditch you losers for the Pac-14

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

My issue is attack my arguments as much as you want. Attack me as a person for things that I've shared about myself well outside of politics and everything else, and you're a piece of shit. Stunner, Soup, and others have taken things well beyond simple disagreements on issues, policies, or other similar subjects. 

No anger issues. 

I made shit up with rebels and got him to post his net worth on the forum. 

Always claiming to be the victim, when you are just as bad as the folks you think are bullying you.

7 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

Always claiming to be the victim, when you are just as bad as the folks you think are bullying you.

Please name a time when I've personally attacked someone based on something that they've willingly shared about themselves here.

Go ahead, I'll wait. 

9 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

? You're in the wrong thread/forum dummy.  You're hysterical, calm down a bit. It's a tough pill to swallow bu UNLV's future recruiting classes will leave Boise St's in the dust! Our 2021 Class will be Arroyo's first and lowest rated class (pretty pathetic Boise St could only narrowly edge it out) 

There's a new recruiting king in MWC town--and his name is Arroyo.--Harsin can have the title back after we ditch you losers for the Pac-14

Our gap just increased again today.

You actually thought UNLV had a top 50 class.  Lolololololololololololololololololool

Boise is the early favorite for several 4 star kids and a borderline 5 star.  UNLV will never out recruit Boise.  Nobody will ever want to play for a program that is historical trash, plays in an empty stadium with 0 fan atmosphere and in a town that give no shits about college sports.   UNLV basketball is going to turn to shit as well.

Welcome to be being a shitty college in a pro sports, transient city!  It's not going to be fun.

5 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

You must have been really mad when Obama started the program of keeping kids in cages, and separating them from their families. Have you calmed down yet.

Big difference.

Only (approx.) 20% of illegal immigrants were criminally detained under Obama-Biden, the entry criteria for separating children from their parents in this country. And children who were detained without there parents were placed into the "least restrictive" setting possible, including there own parents who were already here when possible.

But the Trump-Pence "zero tolerance" policy has resulted in criminally prosecuting ALL illegal immigrants regardless of the circumstances surrounding their attempted entry (e.g., seeking asylum) and ripping ALL children out of the arms of their parents.

In other words, one was situational (and yes, arguably horrific in specific circumstances) while the other has institutionalized this heinous act.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Our gap just increased again today.

You actually thought UNLV had a top 50 class.  Lolololololololololololololololololool

Boise is the early favorite for several 4 star kids and a borderline 5 star.  UNLV will never out recruit Boise.  Nobody will ever want to play for a program that is historical trash, plays in an empty stadium with 0 fan atmosphere and in a town that give no shits about college sports.   UNLV basketball is going to turn to shit as well.

Welcome to be being a shitty college in a pro sports, transient city!  It's not going to be fun.

You act like Top-50 is impressive--it's not. Lots of room for improvement there. Boise St. might be comfortable with mediocrity because they've never won a National Championship in anything (cringe). --UNLV has had Top-5 classes with 5-star Mcdonald All-Americans. We'll have more fan atmosphere than Boise St. does in their dump stadium--where despite the historical wins and dirt cheap ticket prices and you can still barely hit 30k fans per game---sad!--UNLV will pass 30k/game easily.---Boise St's popularity is waning fast in Boise, must be all the Californians taking the town over. 

Arroyo will raise the bar in football recruiting past what Boise St. fans thought was even possible. Buckle up broncoroo. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

4 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

You act like Top-50 is impressive--it's not. Lots of room for improvement there. Boise St. might be comfortable with mediocrity because they've never won a National Championship in anything (cringe). --UNLV has had Top-5 classes with 5-star Mcdonald All-Americans. We'll have more fan atmosphere than Boise St. does in their dump stadium--where despite the historical wins and dirt cheap ticket prices and you can still barely hit 30k fans per game---sad!--UNLV will pass 30k/game easily.---Boise St's popularity is waning fast in Boise, must be all the Californians taking the town over. 

Arroyo will raise the bar in football recruiting past what Boise St. fans thought was even possible. Buckle up broncoroo. 

You are the one who said you had a top 50 class.  :lol:

Yes your 19 k in your 60k or whatever stadium will be a ROCKING atmosphere!!!!!

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You are the one who said you had a top 50 class.  :lol:

Yes your 19 k in your 60k or whatever stadium will be a ROCKING atmosphere!!!!!

there will be 6k of us because of the rona' watch UNLV dumpster Boise St. 12/4 in the MOST LUXURIOUS STADIUM IN THE WORLD  BABY

Boise st' roster might just revolt and join UNLV so they dont have to play in that blue turfed dump anymore 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif