Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

there are dozens of horrible things about this administration, but this is among the worst

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

This thread is proceeding predictably along partisan party lines.

With neither side having any facts about each individual child, the facts of their separation (from whom), and where they are staying.

Clowns like Retrofade, no longer discussing the article, but trying to call other posters immoral. 

consider this a prequel for tomorrows debate

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Del Scorcho said:

consider this a prequel for tomorrows debate

Haha...

I think you are right.

That last debate was such an embarrassment to our Country.   Trump made a complete asshat of himself.   The questions didn't help. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Completely different policies and reasonings. Try again. 

You're comparing apples and hand grenades.

I’m sure you have convinced yourself of that. Try explaining that to the kids that Obama put in cages and ripped away from their parents. See , two people can play this game of trying to make the current or past president look bad. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Nope, I'm just messing directly with you, since you seem to want to post to me for some reason.

^^^ Retrofade

Monkey-Glasses.jpg?resize=400,370

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

I’m sure you have convinced yourself of that. Try explaining that to the kids that Obama put in cages and ripped away from their parents. See , two people can play this game of trying to make the current or past president look bad. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/politics/fact-check-trump-family-separation.html

The Obama administration separated children when there were suspicions that they weren't actually related to the people they were travelling with. The Trump administration made it policy to separate all children regardless of those suspicions. Like I said, you're comparing apples and hand grenades. 

Try again.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/politics/fact-check-trump-family-separation.html

The Obama administration separated children when there were suspicions that they weren't actually related to the people they were travelling with. The Trump administration made it policy to separate all children regardless of those suspicions. Like I said, you're comparing apples and hand grenades. 

Try again.

I’m sure somebody has written a nice article justifying why it was ok to put kids in cages because it was Obama. Doesn’t make it right. I’m sure it made little difference to the kids. 

why do you hate little Hispanic kids? Why do you defend putting them in cages? You should be ashamed of yourself 

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Haha...

I think you are right.

That last debate was such an embarrassment to our Country.   Trump made a complete asshat of himself.   The questions didn't help. 

What was wrong with the questions?  I thought they were standard questions.  Some of them were pointed, but none of the questions were things that either candidate should have been unprepared for.

Just now, bornontheblue said:

I’m sure somebody has written a nice article justifying why it was ok to put kids in cages because it was Obama. Doesn’t make it right. I’m sure it made little difference to the kids. 

why do you hate little Hispanic kids? Why do you defend putting them in cages? You should be ashamed of yourself 

Nobody is saying that it was good or okay. I'm drawing a significant distinction between the two policies, you donkey. 

1 minute ago, WAC_FAN said:

What was wrong with the questions?  I thought they were standard questions.  Some of them were pointed, but none of the questions were things that either candidate should have been unprepared for.

The questions were mean to Trump, obviously. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, WAC_FAN said:

Well, these moderators spend way too much time asking questions about Antifia, the Proud Boys, or Q-Anon...

Basically, non-issues, that don't affect real people.

We got a heavy dose of that in the first debate, and essentially ZERO questions about Policy.

Where were the questions about Job Plans, Trade, War, Foreign Policy, Immigration, etc.  Nothing.... We got idiocy. 

Just now, retrofade said:

Nobody is saying that it was good or okay. I'm drawing a significant distinction between the two policies, you donkey. 

You support  putting kids in cages as long as it’s the Democrats doing it. Got it 

Just now, bornontheblue said:

You support  putting kids in cages as long as it’s the Democrats doing it. Got it 

No. I'm not. I'm sorry that the gremlins in your mind are phucking with your critical thinking skills.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Well, these moderators spend way too much time asking questions about Antifia, the Proud Boys, or Q-Anon...

We got a have dose of that in the first debate, and essentially ZERO questions about Policy.

Where were the questions about Job Plans, Trade, War, Foreign Policy, etc.  Nothing.... We got idiocy. 

Ah the different topics were pre-approved to be discussed in the 3 debates.  Foreign Policy and Trade is the topic of the next debate, for example. (Although since the 2nd debate was cancelled, both candidates are negotiating topics)

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

We got a heavy dose of that in the first debate, and essentially ZERO questions about Policy.

Where were the questions about Job Plans, Trade, War, Foreign Policy, Immigration, etc.  Nothing.... We got idiocy. 

qhV3gwO.png

If you take the politics and Trump and Obama out of it...this is a curious problem.  If the kids were separated from their real parents, where are the parents?  Were they sent back to their home country and can't get back to claim their kids?  Did we collect children without thinking about a forwarding address?