Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

50 Cent Endorses Trump

If I had gone bankrupt, I wouldn't want to pay taxes either. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Guest #1Stunner

50 Cent probably endorsed Trump because he doesn't like the idea of a major tax increase (I assume his in the highest wealth income tax bracket).

Kudos to the NBA players all endorsing Biden, who has promised to raise their taxes.   They seem eager to pay additional percentage of their income to the Federal Government. 

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Johnny Rotten is also on the Trump Train

Mike Love, too. A real murderers row of people who made money off of the work of geniuses. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Just now, smltwnrckr said:

Mike Love, too. A real murderers row of people who made money off of the work of geniuses. 

My aunt dated him in the late 60s, she even lived at his house on Montana Ave in Santa Monica for a time. And now she's a rabid anti-Trumper. We aren't on speaking terms, but I wonder how she feels about her earlier life choices now. 

There’s a Nickelback joke in here somewhere. 50 cent, 45th president.  Somebody help me out here. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

My aunt dated him in the late 60s, she even lived at his house on Montana Ave in Santa Monica for a time. And now she's a rabid anti-Trumper. We aren't on speaking terms, but I wonder how she feels about her earlier life choices now. 

I bet you Mike Love was one of the more normal of the group in the late 60s... The Wilsons were train wrecks emotionally (I dunno, maybe Carl was normal), and Al Jardine was the dopey looking one. Mike was the catch of the bunch. Your aunt must've been a looker.

Mike Love is probably a lot like my wife's rich uncle who is a tepid Trump supporter now. The dude was a total hippie as a kid who did time for draft dodging. Now he flies charter to Fresno Int. for the Ag expo every year. Can't write a song for shit, either. 

I know that for myself, seeing a guy who makes multi-millions in income, have to face a tax increase just makes me sick :crying:

Think of the rent 50 Cent will lose off income property when he has to evict all those unwashed working scum that really just need to go get a job and pay their damn rent  :foottap:

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

That takes balls. Good for him. He doesn’t want to pay a 60-something% tax rate, among other things. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/50-trump-biden-tax-plan/

I've suspected it for a while but it's now clear and time to fess up, Convert. In reality, you're a plant for Sacha Baron Cohen and somehow we're all going to be in his next movie!!!