Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV vs San Diego St - Carson California

Different players, different coach, same scheme, same result.

Damn this D is going to be okay !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

Game, set, match.

The stop on the goal line broke the Rebs will.

Americans Mayor

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

27-6 Aztecs, 9 min left in the game.

I'm impressed that your guys kept the effort up even after being dominated in the first half. YOU dominated the third quarter.

I won't even mention that you benefited from a couple par for the course incredibly bad calls by the crack MWC officials. Oops, I guess I did! And btw, where in the hell did they get that good ol boy lead o-ffcial? Must be an SEC reject.

Just now, dshawfan said:

That gets you fired these days 

Pvssies

Americans Mayor

You guys have talent- lots of changes with scheme- Watched Nevada today-glad were are playing them next week- they look good!

Aztec RB Greg Bell had quite the path to become the feature back in his Sr season.

But the unknown at the position, the intriguing X Factor, is senior Greg Bell.

The 6-foot, 205-pound Bell transferred in a year ago but missed the 2019 season because of a freak eye injury suffered in an off-campus training session before fall camp opened.

Bell originally committed to SDSU out of Bonita Vista High, where he rushed for 2,632 yards, 34 touchdowns in 2015 and led the Barons to the school’s first section championship.

He was a non-qualifier out of high school, went to Arizona Western junior college for two years and then Nebraska, where he started the first three games of the 2018 season for the Cornhuskers.

Bell carried 35 times for 173 yards (4.9 yards/carry) before deciding to return home for family reasons.

Bell has been waiting two years for this moment. Let’s see what he does with it.

Seems like he debuted fairly well.

19 carries,  111 yards. 1 TD

Americans Mayor