Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV vs San Diego St - Carson California

7 minutes ago, dshawfan said:

Lot of returners on both sides of the ball. Unlv in a tough situation, given all that 2020 has brought. 

and your coaching sequence doesn't hurt, either. Hoke, then he goes to Michigan and his DC takes over, then back to Hoke. Not gonna lie, I'm jealous about that.

12 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

and your coaching sequence doesn't hurt, either. Hoke, then he goes to Michigan and his DC takes over, then back to Hoke. Not gonna lie, I'm jealous about that.

Agree completely. Hoke got things started for us a decade ago. Rocky took it to the next level, and now Hoke comes back to a decently talented team. The D is running the same scheme that has been a nightmare for most offenses for years now, let alone a team playing their  first game, under a new HC, with very few reps under their belts. 

5 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

another bs mw call tonight.

Ya you guys had your share tonight of bad calls too- unbelievable-wonder if it was that clown Chad from YBU in the booth? 

Can the Rebs become the comeback kids ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, proxdel said:

I just wish UNLV football was watchable. There have only been a few games in the last ten years that I could sit through. 

You're a basketball school. There's no shame in that. I remember when the Aztecs joined the WAC/MW. Very few winning seasons in Bball or FB. I actually became an Ohio State fan during the John Cooper era   Due partly to living in Columbus at the time.

First they found Jim Steel for AD,  Fisch, then Brady/Rocky Hoke. The admin and boosters finally started putting their money where their mouth was. 

It seems like your school has finally made those commitments. And TSanchez had a huuuge role in that. They're on the right track, now it's just matter of getting better ball players to commit. 

As an Aztec fan, I'm worried.

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Looks like the SDSU O-line decided to take the second half off.

Pretty Sad.

Brady needs to go grab a few face masks and get their attention.

Americans Mayor

Biggest play if the game for Rebs

Americans Mayor