UNLV2001

UNLV vs San Diego St - Carson California

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

Well, there's our QB.

Thinking UNLV is using this game as scrimmage & seeing what Arroyo has - So are it isn't much :unsure:

• Like 2
Just now, UNLV2001 said:

Thinking UNLV is using this game as scrimmage & seeing what Arroyo has - So are it isn't much :unsure:

Yep, they don't look good so far. But SDSU does look really good, I'm not surprised.

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Yep, they don't look good so far. But SDSU does look really good, I'm not surprised.

Didn't expect UNLV  to win, but wasn't thinking I could get 11 guys from a local bar and give UNLV a game 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Poor reb high fans.  Just don’t get it. 

So let's hear it..what exactly is it that rebel fans don't get?

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

So let's hear it..what exactly is it that rebel fans don't get?

That a team with a 1st year HC that's only had a few scrimmages to instill a brand new offense/defense should be playing much better i guess?

@boisewitha-s is a smooth brain

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

That a team with a 1st year HC that's only had a few scrimmages to instill a brand new offense/defense should be playing much better i guess?

@boisewitha-s is a smooth brain

I think it’s going to be a rough few games for you guys.  You may start seeing significant steps by the time you play SJSU.  If you don’t see them by the CSU game then I would start to worry. 

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Lot of returners on both sides of the ball for the Red & Black.  Unlv in a tough situation, given all that 2020 has brought. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think it’s going to be a rough few games for you guys.  You may start seeing significant steps by the time you play SJSU.  If you don’t see them by the CSU game then I would start to worry. 

Still winning that cannon tho

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I'd say this season is going to be a throw away "see what we have season"..............which is how UNLV BB has gone a few times recently 

• Like 1