Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV vs San Diego St - Carson California

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Yep, they don't look good so far. But SDSU does look really good, I'm not surprised.

Didn't expect UNLV  to win, but wasn't thinking I could get 11 guys from a local bar and give UNLV a game 

This game is not Sanchize-approved 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

That a team with a 1st year HC that's only had a few scrimmages to instill a brand new offense/defense should be playing much better i guess?

@boisewitha-s is a smooth brain

I think it’s going to be a rough few games for you guys.  You may start seeing significant steps by the time you play SJSU.  If you don’t see them by the CSU game then I would start to worry. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Yep, they don't look good so far. But SDSU does look really good, I'm not surprised.

Lot of returners on both sides of the ball for the Red & Black.  Unlv in a tough situation, given all that 2020 has brought. 

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think it’s going to be a rough few games for you guys.  You may start seeing significant steps by the time you play SJSU.  If you don’t see them by the CSU game then I would start to worry. 

Still winning that cannon tho

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I'd say this season is going to be a throw away "see what we have season"..............which is how UNLV BB has gone a few times recently