Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Debate commission to mute mics

5 minutes ago, easybronc said:

You don't just change the rules on the fly without both parties agreeing.  The debate commission is disgustingly partisan. 

The chair of the commission is a republican and the debate is hosted by fox. 

Trump is a bully baby and wouldn't follow rules anyway. So they have to treat a child like a child.

12 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Eric and Donald Jr. are outraged that this debate isn't focused on foreign policy, as if that is our country's most pressing need. 

Yeah that is the new line of attack... The trump campaign wants them to eliminate covid 19 and race relations from the debate and have it mainly be about foreign policy... Hmmm interesting..... Giving them another reason to not show up.

The debate isn't going to happen. 

5 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

so its okay for Donald to cancel the 2nd debate ... come on

Is that how the left is spinning it?  Trump said no to a zoom call and asked for more debates.  

Meanwhile Joe is in his basement for days resting for the debate.  No public appearances .. there has never been a candidate who doesn't campaign until Biden.  Its remarkable.

17 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Eric and Donald Jr. are outraged that this debate isn't focused on foreign policy, as if that is our country's most pressing need. 

Foreign policy is a disaster for Biden and strength for Trump.  Didn't he just get his 4th nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize?  Yeah, lets not talk about that or how the Biden's got rich by making deals with Ukraine and China.  This debate commission is a joke.

50 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Remember when trumpists here were saying Biden was gonna back out of the debates and how awful that would look for him. 

tspoke remembers

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
31 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Whether or not a candidate has a history of advocating for foreign wars, or is in favor of maintaining foreign wars, should be a big issue.

Think of the ZILLIONS of DOLLARS we spend on the War Machine. 

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Whether or not a candidate has a history of advocating for foreign wars, or is in favor of maintaining foreign wars, should be a big issue.

You gotta start wars to reduce some of that inventory. The war budget is 50 percent of the discretionary 50 percent - assuming you believe the war budget can even be touched. And 70 percent more per year than China.

The boogeyman’s coming to get you Merica!

Guest #1Stunner

DEMOCRATS:

We will use people like Cindy Sheehan (anti-war protestor), just until the election is over.

Then....we will quietly stop caring about War anymore---maintain the status quo of MORE WAR!!!

"Talking about the 19-year long war and military budget SHOULD NOT BE A TOPIC on the debate!!"

070529_cindy_sheehan_hmed_8a.grid-6x2.jp

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

You gotta start wars to reduce some of that inventory. The war budget is 50 percent of the discretionary 50 percent - assuming you believe the war budget can even be touched. And 70 percent more per year than China.

The boogeyman’s coming to get you Merica!

Just think how much of the Green New Deal, Free College, Free Health Care we could pay for if we stopped buying war machines and fighting wars.

But some on this board"   "We should not be talking about this!!!!" 

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I guess we could talk about how the world is safer now that we have partnered with Kim Jun Un and have green lighted North Korea nuclear missile capabilities. Or how we are going to rebuild the relationships that have been destroyed over the last few years (Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Germany, etc.). 

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I guess we could talk about how the world is safer now that we have partnered with Kim Jun Un and have green lighted North Korea nuclear missile capabilities. Or how we are going to rebuild the relationships that have been destroyed over the last few years (Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Germany, etc.). 

Absolutely!!!

It should all be on the table!  Talk about Trump and Biden's records!!

Foreign Policy (in the form of military spending) is a MASSIVE part of our budget.   It should all be discussed.  

Do we want to spend TRILLIONS on the WAR MACHINE?  Or the Green New Deal.

But I'm sure the moderator will instead ask stupid questions about Q Anon, or Antifa, or worthless garbage like that, which is nothing but a few thousand nut jobs, and which have almost zero bearing on real life.

Democrats---we just want to talk about Donald Trump Bad, because we all have Donald Trump Boners (we don't care about real issues).

Republicans---we want to hear that asshole Trump insult Joe Biden!!!!  (we don't care about real issues)

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Absolutely!!!

It should all be on the table!

Foreign Policy (in the form of military spending) is a MASSIVE part of our budget.   It should all be discussed.  

Do we want to spend TRILLIONS on the WAR MACHINE?  Or the Green New Deal.

But I'm sure the moderator will instead ask stupid questions about Q Anon, or Antifa, or worthless garbage like that, which is nothing but a few thousand nut jobs, and which have almost zero bearing on real life.

Democrats---we just want to talk about Donald Trump Bad, because we all have Donald Trump Boners (we don't care about real issues).

Republicans---we want to hear that asshole Trump insult Joe Biden!!!!

is foreign policy even in the top 10 of 90% of Americans concern? Not in the world I live in

I get that it gives Trumpers get a massive boner when talking about laptops, blind computer repair operators and Hunters drug use, but for us normal people I'd like to hear what the f_ck are both candidates plans for:

1. Covid

2. Economy

3. Police reform

4. Healthcare

31 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Is that how the left is spinning it?  Trump said no to a zoom call and asked for more debates.  

Meanwhile Joe is in his basement for days resting for the debate.  No public appearances .. there has never been a candidate who doesn't campaign until Biden.  Its remarkable.

There’s a pandemic even if only one campaign acknowledges it. Besides, it’s always a good tactic to just keep giving Nacho Duce more rope. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Del Scorcho said:

is foreign policy even in the top 10 of 90% of Americans concern? Not in the world I live in

I get that it gives Trumpers get a massive boner when talking about laptops, blind computer repair operators and Hunters drug use, but for us normal people I'd like to hear what the f_ck are both candidates plans for:

1. Covid

2. Economy

3. Police reform

4. Healthcare

Of course it isn't, because the Media's focus is what manufacture's the public's interest. 

Have you heard the Media doing any news stories recently about government spending on the War Machine?  What about questioning the War in Afghanistan?   Or if it makes sense to close military bases in foreign countries??

Rewind to 2007 to 2008.... Remember when we had Cindy Sheehan all over the news, and then, after Obama was elected, she faded into oblivion (despite the fact that we were still fighting same wars, and more wars???)

Covid and Economy are huge.

Police Reform should be way below foreign policy and military spending and our involvement in foreign wars.

Healthcare can be directly related to how much money we choose to spend on the War Machine (rather than healthcare).

1 minute ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

There’s a pandemic even if only one campaign acknowledges it. Besides, it’s always a good tactic to just keep giving Nacho Duce more rope. 

but we've turned the pandemic corner

also Trumps healthcare plan will be ready in two weeks

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Of course it isn't, because the Media's focus is what manufacture's the public's interest. 

Have you heard the Media doing any news stories recently about government spending on the War Machine?  What about questioning the War in Afghanistan?   Or if it makes sense to close military bases in foreign countries??

Rewind to 2007 to 2008.... Remember when we had Cindy Sheehan all over the news, and then, after Obama was elected, she faded into oblivion (despite the fact that we were still fighting same wars, and more wars???)

Covid and Economy are huge.

Police Reform should be way below foreign policy and military spending and our involvement in foreign wars.

Healthcare can be directly related to how much money we choose to spend on the War Machine (rather than healthcare).

if we don't seriously look at police reform, were going to be involved in a war, but it won't be a foreign one

Guest #1Stunner

TRUMP:  I have absolute authority to control the response to the COVID Pandemic!!!

DEMOCRATS:  NO you don't!! We are a Federal System!!!  You aren't a dictator....you can't control my State!

REPUBLICANS:  NO you don't!!! We are a Federal System!!!  You aren't a dictator....you can't control my State!

Democrat Governors:   Close everything down.   I get to decide the response in my State!!

Republican Governors:  Keep everything open.    I get to decide the response in my State!!

Media / Democrats:  Trump botched the response to this!!!   Why didn't he shut the States down?  A president has dictatorial powers over the States!!!