Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Debate commission to mute mics

22 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

Look. The alleged leader of the free world can’t figure out how to attend three debates so that his minions can understand his policy? Is it really that difficult? Has it EVER been this difficult? 

You are just changing the subject.

Look man, there is a reason republicans think the big networks, big papers, and big social media are all in the tank.  Its because they are.  

They are literally the same people.  There is no difference between the DNC and big media.  Same people.

https://www.newsweek.com/savannah-guthries-husband-michael-feldman-former-democratic-political-aide-1539574

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

Look man, there is a reason republicans think the big networks, big papers, and big social media are all in the tank.  Its because they are.  

They are literally the same people.  There is no difference between the DNC and big media.  Same people.

https://www.newsweek.com/savannah-guthries-husband-michael-feldman-former-democratic-political-aide-1539574

I posted in another thread that I view our institutions less favorably than I  did 4 years ago.  It got a lot of likes from people who I am not sure would have liked it had I put faith in the free pass being first and foremost.  I get that Trump "waged war" with the media but the free press, as a whole, has conducted themselves very poorly the past 4 years.

20 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Fox News is #1. Fox News is big media. Fox is well entangled with ex-Republican officials and and aides and ex and future members of Trump's administration. Fox News is hosting Thursday's debate yet this still has to be difficult because Trump is a garbage person. It's really that simple.

Trump lies a lot and the media calls him out for it. The funny thing about Trump supporters hating on the media is that Trump received billions of dollars in free media during the GOP presidential primary. In a crowded field, that helped Trump earn the plurality of the vote early on.

Maybe if Typhoid Don hadn't become a walking petri dish he would've had more opportunities to debate. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’m missing something. Why is this the media’s fault that Trump can’t follow basic debate rules? 

No kidding. I was on the debate team in high school. Trump would have been the first cut. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

45 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

I’m missing something. Why is this the media’s fault that Trump can’t follow basic debate rules? 

Because in Trumpistan, everything is the media's fault.

8 hours ago, Maji said:

Trump lies a lot and the media calls him out for it. The funny thing about Trump supporters hating on the media is that Trump received billions of dollars in free media during the GOP presidential primary. In a crowded field, that helped Trump earn the plurality of the vote early on.

Oh I don;t know, maybe it was the media pushing the phony collusion scandal for three years that turned out to be completely false, and they knew it too. 

50 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Oh I don;t know, maybe it was the media pushing the phony collusion scandal for three years that turned out to be completely false, and they knew it too. 

Was is completely false that Russia interfered in our election?

NO

beyond that, nothing was proved

12 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Think the debate should just be canceled - Anyone who hasn't made up their mind at this point probably should never vote again in their life 

it's simple

member of Cult 45 ?

Yes = trump

No = Biden

You would think that would be the case but I was at Subway last night and the employees were talking about voting and it was clear that they didn't know who to vote for or even the differences between the candidates. I turned them on to some online sites to compare positions. Such is our voting populace.

11 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

And without hearing what he’s saying, we’re just gonna see Biden bothered and confused by it.

Hopefully they've hired my kid's kindergarten teacher to hold up an 8x10" picture of the mic symbol.

"Donny, I can't hear you. Push the microphone button"

"Oh no, Joey, you just turned your camera off! Push the camera button again. OK, the mic button is NEXT TO the camera button. Oh no, the camera is off again."

Just now, misplacedcowboy said:

Hopefully they've hired my kid's kindergarten teacher to hold up an 8x10" picture of the mic symbol.

"Donny, I can't hear you. Push the microphone button"

"Oh no, Joey, you just turned your camera off! Push the camera button again. OK, the mic button is NEXT TO the camera button. Oh no, the camera is off again."

Ok, now I’m kinda sold on the idea.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.