Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Debate commission to mute mics

This is going to be a disaster.  Trump is just going to start yelling! 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/trump-campaign-protests-final-debate-topics-430201

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

19 minutes ago, mugtang said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/trump-campaign-protests-final-debate-topics-430201

God, I hope he does start yelling if he actually goes through with this. He'll look even more unhinged than he did in the first debate.

35 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Dumb. Nobody cares what the moderators or debate commission thinks. Let them fight.

I’ve mentioned this before because it’s clas close to home as it gets. Frank Fahrenkopf, chair of the debate Committee, a former chair of the Republican National Committee, is a Nevada grad and long time Renoite... he does. He donates a lot of time and ched to good causes in our city. 

22 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I’ve mentioned this before because it’s clas close to home as it gets. Frank Fahrenkopf, chair of the debate Committee, a former chair of the Republican National Committee, is a Nevada grad and long time Renoite... he does. He donates a lot of time and ched to good causes in our city. 

Yeah, well he shouldn’t echo his chosen moderator Steve Scully’s lies about being hacked when caught tweeting with Scaramucci about how to respond to Trump. Nor after the previous moderator disgraced himself should the committee change the rules so that they can mute the mics, leaving it up to the moderators to ask the only questions. That’s not a debate, that’s zoom in the same room.

I’m sure he’s done many fine things but this is dumb.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

And without hearing what he’s saying, we’re just gonna see Biden bothered and confused by it.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

57 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Yeah, well he shouldn’t echo his chosen moderator Steve Scully’s lies about being hacked when caught tweeting with Scaramucci about how to respond to Trump. Nor after the previous moderator disgraced himself should the committee change the rules so that they can mute the mics, leaving it up to the moderators to ask the only questions. That’s not a debate, that’s zoom in the same room.

I should have guessed. Trump is a victim here. Of course. 😂

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Wait, how did Chris Wallace disgrace himself?

13 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Well, Scullys employer just suspended him.  I think that looks pretty bad, dont you?

Look. The alleged leader of the free world can’t figure out how to attend three debates so that his minions can understand his policy? Is it really that difficult? Has it EVER been this difficult?