Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Oops

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

https://trendingpolitics.com/cnn-s-chief-legal-analyst-suspended-from-the-new-yorker-for-allegedly-exposing-himself-on-zoom-call/

Didn’t Someone on this board just say this guy was one of CNNs better reporters? 

Search function. Use it, it's your friend.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

"Not everybody on CNN is awful like Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer and the modern version of Anderson Cooper.

People like Jeffrey Toobin, Abby Phillip, Jim Sciutto and Jeffrey Diamond and all the retired military bigshots who hate Trump's denigration of their profession are very good."

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I liked Toobin’s book. But man...OJ holds grudges, doesn’t he?

For some of them... only allegedly.

7 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

For some of them... only allegedly.

Unfortunately, allegedly went out the the window with the not guilty verdict. I prefer “Almost certainly got away with...”

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 10/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, Los_Aztecas said:

Search function. Use it, it's your friend.

On 10/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, 818SUDSFan said:

"Not everybody on CNN is awful like Don Lemon, Wolf Blitzer and the modern version of Anderson Cooper.

People like Jeffrey Toobin, Abby Phillip, Jim Sciutto and Jeffrey Diamond and all the retired military bigshots who hate Trump's denigration of their profession are very good."

Yeah not sure how his need to squeeze one out unknowingly to the public compromises his skill as a legal analyst.   

2 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah not sure how his need to squeeze one out unknowingly to the public compromises his skill as a legal analyst.   

Questionable judgement?

46 minutes ago, Los_Aztecas said:

Questionable judgement?

How about jerking off in front of your female colleagues in what amounts to the break room? I don’t know. Matt Lauer was a skilled morning show host I guess.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

24 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

What the hell was the guy doing jerking off during a meeting? 

Right? So reckless! So dumb. At least put a sticky note over the web cam or something. My man just minimized his zoom window and went to town on the same computer! He deserves all the ridicule and all the embarrassment.

On 10/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, sactowndog said:

It really is no big deal, CNN has been masturbating over Trump conspiracies for four years.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 10/22/2020 at 12:01 AM, toonkee said:

Right? So reckless! So dumb. At least put a sticky note over the web cam or something. My man just minimized his zoom window and went to town on the same computer! He deserves all the ridicule and all the embarrassment.

is...  is that what happened?  

i've put the laptop down, wiped, flushed, and washed hands with my pants down near my ankles _NUMEROUS_ times...  i'm beyond thankful i haven't had a mistake in turning off the camera but when a man's gotta poop a man's gotta poop.  i assumed that was what happened, when it said he 'exposed himself'

What a schmuck. No wonder he's pro-abortion. Pressured his mistress to have an abortion, refused to pay child support.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1660951/casey-greenfield-lawyer-jeffrey-toobin-affair-child/

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 10/21/2020 at 11:54 AM, sactowndog said:

Yeah not sure how his need to squeeze one out unknowingly to the public compromises his skill as a legal anal.   

Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Playing the Supreme Court, stroking his gavel to dudes.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, AndroidAggie said:

is...  is that what happened?  

i've put the laptop down, wiped, flushed, and washed hands with my pants down near my ankles _NUMEROUS_ times...  i'm beyond thankful i haven't had a mistake in turning off the camera but when a man's gotta poop a man's gotta poop.  i assumed that was what happened, when it said he 'exposed himself'

TMI

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say