Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robe

Received 2 ballots

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I've already voted 11 times. So there!

(Damn Republicans think they can cheat better than us non-Trump independents. We'll show them.)

Your votes were all disqualified, though.

ig4w6b8.jpg

At the risk of mentioning something which actually matters, Texas Governor Abbott (one of those guys with an "R" behind his name) ordered there to be only one ballot pickup spot per county. Texas has an amazing 254 counties so that might be logical in many of them because there are so few residents. However, Harris County where Houston is located has the third most residents of any county in the country.

In 2016, Trump got just 41.8% of the vote in Harris County whereas 52.8% voted for Hillary. :USFlag:

11 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

At the risk of mentioning something which actually matters, Texas Governor Abbott (one of those guys with an "R" behind his name) ordered there to be only one ballot pickup spot per county. Texas has an amazing 254 counties so that might be logical in many of them because there are so few residents. However, Harris County where Houston is located has the third most residents of any county in the country.

In 2016, Trump got just 41.8% of the vote in Harris County whereas 52.8% voted for Hillary. :USFlag:

And it previously had 11 ballot dropoff boxes.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

I received my one (and only) ballot early last week, made my picks and mailed it back (no stamp needed) the next day. It couldn't have been any easier. I've been voting by mail here in California for the past 16 years and I've never had any problems. :thumbsup:

California Flag GIF - California Flag Bear - Discover & Share GIFs

49 minutes ago, 818SUDSFan said:

Yeah well the saying don’t mess with Texas exists for a reason.   Texas turnout is already at 45% of 2016 and adding points daily.   

Fedex Office is allowing all corporate employees to make free copies of their ballots.

So if anyone needs a few extras...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I pushed the button twice.  Super cluster F.

6 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I have already voted like 9 times. 10 After work tonight 

5 hours ago, 818SUDSFan said:

I've already voted 11 times. So there!

(Damn Republicans think they can cheat better than us non-Trump independents. We'll show them.)

5 hours ago, Billings said:

I went to two different polling places

I know these are all in jest but I saw on Twitter where somebody jokingly said they were voting a few times and the FBI knocked on their door...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

39 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I know these are all in jest but I saw on Twitter where somebody jokingly said they were voting a few times and the FBI knocked on their door...

Dear FBI,  I actually haven’t voted at all yet. I’m going to do that tomorrow. Please don’t come to my house. 

49 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Funny in a sad way.  But then there are no polling places open in Hawaii yet lol

On 10/16/2020 at 7:54 AM, Nevada Convert said:

People have tweeted everything under the sun about Trump even the ripped off tax info. that was illegal, but BT never blinked an eye. The double standard is as obvious as it gets.

If you don’t think this hard drive gate has any legs, you might be sadly mistaken. If it gets much worse, I think Biden will have his dreaded October surprise. As long as main stream newspapers like the NY Post are investigating it and releasing damaging info., Biden has a problem. It’s not like this is a Breitbart or other small GOP leaning internet news site investigation. This is some of the MSM finally doing their job.