Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U of Houston football player spits on BYU player in game.

13 hours ago, Wolverine said:

All BS aside, Boise is my MWC team as I live in Idaho. Grew up in Michigan, hence Wolverine.  BYU alum, Class of ‘86.  Also lived in Wyoming for 5 years and became fond of the Cowboys.  Spent 4 years in the Central Valley and root for the Bulldogs as well. Also, have a daughter and son-in-law who are Utah State alums.   I know you hate the fact SDSU is playing BYU.  I for one appreciate the game.  I’m old school, and miss the regional rivalries.  Times have changed as has the landscape of college football, which I’m not a big fan of.  I think the MWC is a great conference with great institutions of higher learning.  Here’s to a great, and extremely safe game come December.

So in other words, you’re one of those pussies that can’t pick a team? Where I come from, you pick a team and stick with it.

Grow some balls putz.

20 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

I bet spitting and licking happens all the time under scrums. How many balls were grabbed how many eye gouges, how many wet Willys.

Might even be some balls getting licked down there for all we know. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Yup-consistent with their Disingenuous behavior- love the Block Feature!

They deserve to be independent as they write their own rules on everything. We shouldn't (nor should any MWC team) play them in any sport- this year they will again get their "Reward" from both Boise and SDSU.

^^^ This is what BYU does to some people.

They obsess about BYU.

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, utenation said:

When there is a constant stench in the neighborhood, it's kinda hard not to notice. 

How would you know?  

You didn't attend BYU or UTAH.   

Are you talking about Salt Lake Community College, where you attended school?

0?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=Vs2dVANOLW_ndjgK

Ironic that BYU tries to call anybody dirty.

Cougars fight for Dear ol' UofH

For our alma mater cheer

Fight for Houston University

For victory is near

When the going get so rough and tough

We never worry, CAUSE WE GOT THE STUFF!

So fight! Fight! Fight for Red and White!

And we will go to victory!

4 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Yup-consistent with their Disingenuous behavior- love the Block Feature!

They deserve to be independent as they write their own rules on everything. We shouldn't (nor should any MWC team) play them in any sport- this year they will again get their "Reward" from both Boise and SDSU.

That's because you're soft. Someone quote this so he can see it.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

3 hours ago, utenation said:

So in other words, you’re one of those pussies that can’t pick a team? Where I come from, you pick a team and stick with it.

Grow some balls putz.

Ah, Lil' Natty, such tough talk coming from a guy who still lives where he comes from.....his momma's vag.   

#rentfree

#fullyinvested

LMAO