Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U of Houston football player spits on BYU player in game.

1 minute ago, Ibanez said:

OK let's not get crazy. Suspended for a game or two I can see, arrested and kicked off the team is overkill.

Arrested is overkill, kicked off the team is not. This year, of all years..These teams are all lucky to be out there at all, and to have some A-hole pull a stunt like that, he deserves to be off the team.

Okay the guy was caught on camera spitting.  I bet spitting and licking happens all the time under scrums. How many balls were grabbed how many eye gouges, how many wet Willys.

Sweat has been dripping off these guys, saliva splatter after hits.  I think a couple games suspension but not kicked off.  Other wise players should be kicked off for throwing punches. 

3 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

I saw that and thought WTF. The announcers didn’t pick up on it. I’m surprised the BYU dude didn’t deck him. Really low class. At least a one game suspension is definitely warranted. 

BYU player showed an amazing amount of restraint.

29 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

Okay the guy was caught on camera spitting.  I bet spitting and licking happens all the time under scrums. How many balls were grabbed how many eye gouges, how many wet Willys.

Sweat has been dripping off these guys, saliva splatter after hits.  I think a couple games suspension but not kicked off.  Other wise players should be kicked off for throwing punches. 

IMO, spitting is more disrespectful than throwing a punch.  Not sure he should be kicked off, but a suspension seems warranted.  

6 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

Well, at least he didn't REPEATEDLY punch the BYU player in the balls - like BYU players have been videotaped doing to opponent's players MULTIPLE times.

BINGO WINNER! (or hit the kid waaaaay out of bounds, run racial comments, slug in the pile the norm with that gang)

8 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

BINGO WINNER! (or hit the kid waaaaay out of bounds, run racial comments, slug in the pile the norm with that gang)

Get the SUDS AD on the line ASAP.  Inform him of all the atrocities awaiting SUDS players come December.  Quick, before it’s too late.  You will live forever in SUDS lore if you get this game cancelled.  You owe it to SUDS nation to make this happen.  Call ANTIFA or the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by Rev.  You, and only you, can save the lives of those valiant and brave enough to wear the uniform of SUDS nation.  Godspeed in your quest Rev.

LMAO

So kinda funny story.  I’m was a senior in high school and we are at the regional basketball tournament.  At the half we are going into our locker room and a fan from the team we are playing leans over the bleachers and spits on me.  I turn around and am going in the bleachers to whip this kids ass.  My coach, who is also my dad, tells me to take care of it later.  Fast forward to the next night and we get beat out and I bump into the same kid in the lobby.  I badger him until he is pissed and we go outside.  A minute later or so I walk in with blood on my shirt.  I find my dad and he asks what happened?  I tell him and he tells me to get the team on the bus so we can get the hell out of there.  Long story short...bus gets pulled over and I get a $300 plus dollar fine for disturbing the peace or assault...can’t remember which.  Best $300 I ever spent in my life and I’m betting that dumb shit didn’t spit on anybody for a while after that.  

23 minutes ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Wolverine is a Boise fan, ?....

All BS aside, Boise is my MWC team as I live in Idaho. Grew up in Michigan, hence Wolverine.  BYU alum, Class of ‘86.  Also lived in Wyoming for 5 years and became fond of the Cowboys.  Spent 4 years in the Central Valley and root for the Bulldogs as well. Also, have a daughter and son-in-law who are Utah State alums.   I know you hate the fact SDSU is playing BYU.  I for one appreciate the game.  I’m old school, and miss the regional rivalries.  Times have changed as has the landscape of college football, which I’m not a big fan of.  I think the MWC is a great conference with great institutions of higher learning.  Here’s to a great, and extremely safe game come December.

Yup-consistent with their Disingenuous behavior- love the Block Feature!

They deserve to be independent as they write their own rules on everything. We shouldn't (nor should any MWC team) play them in any sport- this year they will again get their "Reward" from both Boise and SDSU.