Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

It Game Week!

We made it!  We're finally here.  It's game week!!!!

chris pratt GIF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I am so excited.  This is the most unpredictable season ever and I think that adds to it in some respects.  It seems like it is always a forgone conclusion that one of Boise, Fresno or SDSU will win the conference but in 2020 anything can happen.  Heck even teams from 7,000 foot wastelands with QB's that can't throw and decimated defenses have a chance!

Hate to be the downer here, but, how many games do we know of that are a go?  If I had to bet on it, I would bet that UNM at CSU is a no-go. Team testing spikes this close to game day is not a good sign. And New Mexicans continue to thumb their noses at the governor’s mandates and are going out in droves. NM numbers are skyrocketing right now with over 800 new cases yesterday... eesh!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

29 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I am so excited.  This is the most unpredictable season ever and I think that adds to it in some respects.  It seems like it is always a forgone conclusion that one of Boise, Fresno or SDSU will win the conference but in 2020 anything can happen.  Heck even teams from 7,000 foot wastelands with QB's that can't throw and decimated defenses have a chance!

I pray to all that is holy we beat your asses this year!  I don’t care if it’s by 1 or 21....  

28 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

I pray to all that is holy we beat your asses this year!  I don’t care if it’s by 1 or 21....  

And CJ said you can't build a rivalry in just a few decades!  All you need are a few insufferable message board posters!

dog running GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Schedule and TV coverage for Week 1 games.

https://themw.com/calendar.aspx?path=fball

Lobo fans, any word on if we're going to play?  If you aren't allowed to practice this week, then we might as well call it now.  I'm hoping that's not the case.

3 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Opening lines:

AFA -6.5 over SJS

Boise-14.5 over USU

Wyo -3.5 over Nev

Fresno -6.5 over Hawaii

CSU -18.5 over NM

SDS -14.5 over UNLV

I'll go with this for now.

3 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Opening lines:

AFA -6.5 over SJS