Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Liberty Crushing Syracuse 35-14 - End of 3rd

Liberty has some damn good players, especially for a school only in its 3rd year in FBS. They were getting votes before this game, so they’ll be close to getting ranked at least in the coaches poll. They still have games with Virginia Tech and NC State, so they’ll definitely have the opportunity to end up ranked pretty high. I’d say they’re a 3rd or 4th place MWC team (out of the 12). 

I don’t get the Liberty bashing on this board. I don’t care for the conservative religious stuff the founders are into, but they’re a bunch of underdog kids trying to beat the big headed P5’s, and I think it’s cool. Some of you guys need to practice what you preach, you know, those “tolerance” bumper stickers you have on your cars.

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Liberty has some damn good players, especially for a school only in its 3rd year in FBS. They were getting votes before this game, so they’ll be close to getting ranked at least in the coaches poll. They still have games with Virginia Tech and NC State, so they’ll definitely have the opportunity to end up ranked pretty high. I’d say they’re a 3rd or 4th place MWC team (out of the 12). 

I don’t get the Liberty bashing on this board. I don’t care for the conservative religious stuff the founders are into, but they’re a bunch of underdog kids trying to beat the big headed P5’s, and I think it’s cool. Some of you guys need to practice what you preach, you know, those “tolerance” bumper stickers you have on your cars.

They Gave BYU all they could handle last year

The Masters 5k road race All American.