Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Breaking News!

2 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

for the record, I am only against doing blow off hooker ass when it's at the expense of the U.S taxpayer 

I’m only doing it at the expense of the Chinese and Ukrainians.

Ok, that’s a lie.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, Rebels18 said:

for the record, I am only against doing blow off hooker ass when it's at the expense of the U.S taxpayer 

Nepotism sure but how did it cost us anything?

Weren't these foreign governments/businesses paying for the hookers and blow? 

4 hours ago, Rebels18 said:

So Hunter makes millions of dollars selling access to his dad's VP powers to corrupt foreign agents so he can do coke off of Ukrainian hooker ass and the NPC/left wing reaction is "Aww, he's such a good dad" LOL that's your main takeaway from all this Muggy? You're dumb. 

The fact that you believe this recycled, over-hyped, dis-credited, nothing burger, that Trump's Consigliore has been chasing like a dumb dog with a laser, says a lot as well.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

53 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Nepotism sure but how did it cost us anything?

Weren't these foreign governments/businesses paying for the hookers and blow? 

Biden was using $1 billion in U.S loan guarantees to Ukraine as a bargaining chip to secure Hunter's Burisma position. (he bragged about this on the video I posted earlier in this thread)

30 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

The fact that you believe this recycled, over-hyped, dis-credited, nothing burger, that Trump's Consigliore has been chasing like a dumb dog with a laser, says a lot as well.

What exactly has been discredited? That it was hunter bidens laptop? That the emails are false? Biden didn't fire the prosecutor that was investigating Burisma? That the banking/transaction data on the many many accounts controlled by the Biden family is false? You're literally too stupid to debate on this topic. It's not even disputed that Biden knew everything about Hunter's Ukrainian dealings anymore and their "pay for play schemes" are now documented-- It's just the left-wing media flat out doesn't care that Biden is corrupt because "Orange Man Bad" 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

As a dad who has dealt with a sons drug issues i don’t blame Joe. I sent my son away and with family to get better and return to school. I thank god all the time he turned his life around! I was fortunate to have a caring family to help and can’t thank them enough. You will do a lot of things for ur kids! 
we should leave this issue alone i think

23 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Not sure why my belief that impropriety likely occurred with Joe and His son would make me a Trumper.  But whatever.  

This is why I have mostly stopped posting until after the election.  You literally can't say anything about the Democrats without a half dozen or more of the same people instantly posting something along the lines of "But Trump..."  Does not matter if it has anything to do with Trump or not.

20 minutes ago, BYUcougfan said:

This is why I have mostly stopped posting until after the election.  You literally can't say anything about the Democrats without a half dozen or more of the same people instantly posting something along the lines of "But Trump..."  Does not matter if it has anything to do with Trump or not.

Obama!!! Short memories I suppose. 

21 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If this doesn’t make you like Joe Biden more, you’re the asshole. 

I had no idea you had such a hard-on for corruption. I guess you think corruption opportunities are great for getting people off drugs. 

Or maybe you’re just uninformed, and it’ll take you weeks to realize what’s going on now. It took you 3 years to realize what was really going on with Russiagate. It was exactly laid out by Solomon and others a few years ago, but you missed it. 

kat.jpg

20 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Actually my top issue by far is public lands which is why I spend time campaigning for Paulette Jordan locally, even though she is not the pro gun candidate.  Just because @sactowndog enjoys starting 2A debates with me constantly because he has a fetish for abuse and pain does not mean I am a single issue voter.

I like ACB because she is a towering intellect, supremely qualified and uses a textualist approach.  You just have not gotten over the tea bagging I gave you in the SCOTUS threads.  That's ok.

I enjoy debates with you because I find you interesting and at times with valid points.  

The constant disparagement of Biden by Libertarians and their potential complicity in the re-election of a clearly authoritarian Trump is giving me pause.  I have previously given voting and financial support to libertarian candidates and I am re-considering if I will going forward.  I doubt if I’m alone in that regard.

I also recognize you have said if you were in a swing state you would vote Biden.   

5 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I enjoy debates with you because I find you interesting and at times with valid points.  

The constant disparagement of Biden by Libertarians and their complicity in the re-election of a clearly authoritarian Trump is giving me pause.  I have previously given voting and financial support to libertarian candidates and I am re-considering if I will going forward.  I doubt if I’m alone in that regard.

I also recognize you have said if you were in a swing state you would vote Biden.   

That's fine.  That's fair.  No, I am positive I can criticize what I feel to be a deeply flawed candidate, god bless America.  I am positive any alleged support you have given to the LP will not be missed.

9 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's fine.  That's fair.  No, I am positive I can criticize what I feel to be a deeply flawed candidate, god bless America.  I am positive any alleged support you have given to the LP will not be missed.

He’s not fooling anyone.

v0icAvfW.jpg

This is officially the thread and moment where the tables have turned and everybody gets to switch sides of the ball. Last four years Trumpers have been wriggling through the justification/excuses/mental gymnastics maze and looking like absolutely blind ass-hats. 

Now the Trumpers suddenly see so clearly what is obvious and the Dems have to defend their support with impossible leaps of logic.

Cheers.

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You fool! Don't you know? This is Donald "The J stands for Jenius" Trump's Murica! You're only allowed to criticize those he says to criticize.

1 minute ago, son of a gun said:

You fool! Don't you know? This is Donald "The J stands for Jenius" Trump's Murica! You're only allowed to criticize those he says to criticize.

A part of me will miss the days when a POTUS would retweet articles from The Onion.  A very small, dark part.

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

This is officially the thread and moment where the tables have turned and everybody gets to switch sides of the ball. Last four years Trumpers have been wriggling through the justification/excuses/mental gymnastics maze and looking like absolutely blind ass-hats. 

Now the Trumpers suddenly see so clearly what is obvious and the Dems have to defend their support with impossible leaps of logic.

Cheers.

It will be fun to see who jumps in at every turn to defend Biden. 

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Cheers.

275.gif