Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Most corrupt American politicians of all time

52 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Lol

So there goes another narrative 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, mugtang said:

So there goes another narrative 

The damage is done. These types of things aren't put out there because they'll survive scrutiny. The electorate is emotional and shallow.

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Here’s Ted Cruz’s house.  It’s worth $1.5 million.

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/ted-cruzs-house/

That's not his house. He lives in a high rise (not far from there). I believe he also owns that house (and probably others) but that's not where he lives. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why? Area?  That is one ugly house with zero land.

That house is in River Oaks, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Texas. The house may look bad from a satellite view, as most do, but all of those houses are beautiful. 

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Please explain Nixon, Reagan, Trump administrations and their 300+ criminal indictments, by far the most in American history. Obama had zero. Clinton 3.

I'm not so sure that's accurate.  And using indictments alone, isn't a good barometer when it's the only measurement of being corrupt. Being caught vs. not being caught plays into it as does the fact that the Democrats have lost +++++ing minds turning the screws on a Trump administration that probably needed no help in that area. 

19 minutes ago, Bob said:

Yeah, owning multiple home and millions of real estate all while never once being involved in the production of a saleable product or service is just great

Maybe he should have started "Trump University" :shrug:

13 hours ago, Slapdad said:

I'm not so sure that's accurate.  And using indictments alone, isn't a good barometer when it's the only measurement of being corrupt. Being caught vs. not being caught plays into it as does the fact that the Democrats have lost +++++ing minds turning the screws on a Trump administration that probably needed no help in that area. 

On the whole, however, the indictments under the three GOP presidents do dwarf those under the three Democrats. 

From the article you linked. There isn’t any solid argument against those 3 being the most corrupt presidents in American history.

37 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

On the whole, however, the indictments under the three GOP presidents do dwarf those under the three Democrats. 

From the article you linked. There isn’t any solid argument against those 3 being the most corrupt presidents in American history.

As a proud public land owner, I'll raise you a Warren G. Harding.