Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Most corrupt American politicians of all time

55 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Only the Demorats who have phucked up what used to be a great state. Now they’re trying to phuck up a great country. 

The past four years of Trumpism have made me more appreciative than ever of living in CA. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

See, this is my problem. It started as a welcome diversion to princess movies. There was singing, there was dancing, no those girls aren’t princesses but you can like their dresses, yes there’s a king but he’s the bad guy but it’s okay to like him because he’s silly and it’s funny when he spits. But now this freaking toddler is questioning everything. So I find myself trying to explain the complexities of the American Revolution and the fraught politics of the 1790’s. And I gotta be honest, I just don’t think I’m reaching this damn kid.

Damn,  well at least she cares...it is a girl, right?

2 hours ago, renoskier said:

Damn,  well at least she cares...it is a girl, right?

I’m not sure cares is the right word. She is a marvel and a blessing, and I’m totally screwed down the line. But if she asks again who Lafayette is I’m gonna stroke out.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

See, this is my problem. It started as a welcome diversion to princess movies. There was singing, there was dancing, no those girls aren’t princesses but you can like their dresses, yes there’s a king but he’s the bad guy but it’s okay to like him because he’s silly and it’s funny when he spits. But now this freaking toddler is questioning everything. So I find myself trying to explain the complexities of the American Revolution and the fraught politics of the 1790’s. And I gotta be honest, I just don’t think I’m reaching this damn kid.

My nephews asked me what it meant to deflower ladies.

I told them that deflower must be some old-timey word that I don't know and to ask their mom. 

9 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

My nephews asked me what it meant to deflower ladies.

I told them that deflower must be some old-timey word that I don't know and to ask their mom. 

I’ve had to explain squalor a dozen times this week. Not as funny as your story, but I feel you.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, Bronco7454 said:

1. Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

2. Barack Hussein Obama

3. Hillary Rodham Clinton

4. William Jefferson Blythe Clinton

Gee..............what do they all have in common with each other?

Of course they're democrats.  Dirty republicans don't make it that far without losing their base but dem voters don't give a damn about corruption.  They think lying, cheating,  and stealing is normal behavior.

53 minutes ago, easybronc said:

Of course they're democrats.  Dirty republicans don't make it that far without losing their base but dem voters don't give a damn about corruption.  They think lying, cheating,  and stealing is normal behavior.

Please explain Nixon, Reagan, Trump administrations and their 300+ criminal indictments, by far the most in American history. Obama had zero. Clinton 3.

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Please explain Nixon, Reagan, Trump administrations and their 300+ criminal indictments, by far the most in American history. Obama had zero. Clinton 3.

I don't think Obama was corrupt.  But his worst actions as POTUS was leaps ahead of Trumps worst action.  Trump just seems to +++++ up daily though.

3 minutes ago, Bob said:

+++++ Biden and his corrupt, phony ass

Here’s Ted Cruz’s house.  It’s worth $1.5 million.

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/ted-cruzs-house/

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why? Area?  That is one ugly house with zero land.

I mean it is Ted Cruz. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater