Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronco7454

Most corrupt American politicians of all time

9 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

so if Idaho burns down while Biden is President, its okay if we raise your taxes?

We have our share of some pretty bad fires every summer and don’t ask the rest of the country to bail us out. We also don’t carry any debt and have a state surplus of $500M for disasters. That’s what well run states do. California could take a lesson. 

Just now, soupslam1 said:

We have our share of some pretty bad fires every summer and don’t ask the president to bail us out. We also don’t carry any debt and have a surplus of $500M for disasters. That’s what well run states do. California could take a lesson. 

8 states give back more to the Federal government than they are spending. Idaho isn't one of those states. 

California accounts for 14% of the US GDP, they contribute more to the US economy than any state. Its important they are taking care of. Unfortunately we have a POTUS who routinely bankrupts businesses and so he's too dumb to recognize the value CA has. Thank God he'll be sent packing come January. 

2 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

do you think Louisiana is going to have a problem getting federal money for the latest hurricane? No because they are a red state.

What other President has ever stooped this low?

He’ll give them their money. He’s just making a point that CA needs to get their shit together. CAL Fire hasn’t been funded nearly enough to fix all the fire hazards. Poor management shouldn’t automatically be rewarded with bailout $. CA voters vote these losers in, so they’re laying in the bed they made for themselves. It also makes you wonder why Newsom thinks they can spend like drunken sailors on their crazy entitlements such as offering medical insurance to all illegal aliens. Trump doesn’t want to fund these crazy entitlements indirectly with bailouts. 

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

8 states give back more to the Federal government than they are spending. Idaho isn't one of those states. 

California accounts for 14% of the US GDP, they contribute more to the US economy than any state. Its important they are taking care of. Unfortunately we have a POTUS who routinely bankrupts businesses and so he's too dumb to recognize the value CA has. Thank God he'll be sent packing come January. 

Yet with all that California wealth, you can’t take care of yourself, and want the rest of us to do it. 

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

He’ll give them their money. He’s just making a point that CA needs to get their shit together. CAL Fire hasn’t been funded nearly enough to fix all the fire hazards. Poor management shouldn’t automatically be rewarded with bailout $. CA voters vote these losers in, so they’re laying in the bed they made for themselves. It also makes you wonder why Newsom thinks they can spend like drunken sailors on their crazy entitlements such as offering medical insurance to all illegal aliens. Trump doesn’t want to fund these crazy entitlements indirectly with bailouts. 

maybe because the entire country has been ravished financially dealing with the pandemic.  F_ck him for choosing now to play games.

Yet with all that California wealth, you can’t take care of yourself, and want the rest of us to do it. 

You mean like pretty much every state that has regular natural disasters? This behavior where you hate a state because of how you feel about it politically is early stage dehumanizing. "they don't need help, they aren't like us."

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

That is probably not a good point for net welfare receiver states to be making to a donor state.  They just may do it!

Posted Image

who is this ''you" your speaking of

I don't live in California (and never have), but I certainly recognize their value to our country. The same as I recognize the value of New York, Texas etc.

2 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I don't live in California (and never have), but I certainly recognize their value to our country. The same as I recognize the value of New York, Texas etc.

3 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

Go live in LA or SF for a year and get back to me. 

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Some states are making better decisions and dealing with it far better than others. 

no doubt California needs to do a better job foresting, and PGE is an irresponsible wreck, but just like every other US state they've made mistakes. 

For what we spent on this stupid border wall, we could have bailed out every natural disaster for the next 5 years

And they aren't to blame that the hottest September ever was just last month, and since 2005 ten of the hottest Septembers have occurred in the last 15 years.

2 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/15/politics/trump-california-fire-disaster-assistance/index.html

this is criminal

despite his hate for all things California, doesn't he realize that there are millions of his own party in that state

what happened to being President for all Americans?

And despite his criticism of California forest management, he fails to comprehend that the lion's share of lands burned are National Forests completely outside the state's control.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

4 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

1. Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

2. Barack Hussein Obama

3. Hillary Rodham Clinton

4. William Jefferson Blythe Clinton

Gee..............what do they all have in common with each other?

They all have a reserved space in your noggin?

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 hours ago, WYO1016 said:

That none of them were convicted of corruption? I mean, you do you, but if you want a list of politicians actually convicted of corruption they're pretty easy to find. For example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_federal_officials_convicted_of_corruption_offenses

Not saying I agree with the list, but to be fair, the most successfully corrupt politicians probably wouldn't be caught!

6 hours ago, Bronco7454 said:

1. Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

2. Barack Hussein Obama

3. Hillary Rodham Clinton

4. William Jefferson Blythe Clinton

Gee..............what do they all have in common with each other?

Trump

Nixon

Reagan

Those 3 have almost 75x the amount of criminal indictments  in their administration as do every Democratic administration combined. 317 for those 3.