Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THEUniversityofNevada

Ok, who’s going to tell him...

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

He even doubled down, complaining that "Big T" was trending, without understanding that the reason it was trending is that he was tweeting satire as truth.

People have tweeted everything under the sun about Trump even the ripped off tax info. that was illegal, but BT never blinked an eye. The double standard is as obvious as it gets.

If you don’t think this hard drive gate has any legs, you might be sadly mistaken. If it gets much worse, I think Biden will have his dreaded October surprise. As long as main stream newspapers like the NY Post are investigating it and releasing damaging info., Biden has a problem. It’s not like this is a Breitbart or other small GOP leaning internet news site investigation. This is some of the MSM finally doing their job. 

kat.jpg

14 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

People have tweeted everything under the sun about Trump even the ripped off tax info. that was illegal, but BT never blinked an eye. The double standard is as obvious as it gets.

If you don’t think this hard drive gate has any legs, you might be sadly mistaken. If it gets much worse, I think Biden will have his dreaded October surprise. As long as main stream newspapers like the NY Post are investigating it and releasing damaging info., Biden has a problem. It’s not like this is a Breitbart or other small GOP leaning internet news site investigation. This is some of the MSM finally doing their job. 

What does that have to do with President shit for brains believing that a satire article was real?

1 minute ago, tspoke said:

I saw retro post this in another thread..... This can't be real right? Please tell me this isn't real. He fell for a babylonbee story. 

It's 100% real. I posted a screenshot because I figured he'd eventually delete it. But it's still up as of right now.

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It's 100% real. I posted a screenshot because I figured he'd eventually delete it. But it's still up as of right now.

that's the benefit of having a base mostly made up of uneducated hillbillies

they'll believe anything

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, Del Scorcho said:

that's the benefit of having a base mostly made up of uneducated hillbillies

they'll believe anything

My big-time Trump supporter niece in Phoenix isn't a hillbilly. However, she IS only modestly educated (highest achievement being graduation from an LAUSD HS which these days can be accomplished by anyone with a pulse) and she IS highly uninformed (never reads a periodical not named People and watches only FoxNews and even that only occasionally).

I've spent a lot of time over the last few years trying to figure out how in the hell Trump got elected and come to the same conclusion you have: the primary reason is the ignorance of 40+% of Americans.

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

My big-time Trump supporter niece in Phoenix isn't a hillbilly. However, she IS only modestly educated (highest achievement being graduation from an LAUSD HS which these days can be accomplished by anyone with a pulse) and she IS highly uninformed (never reads a periodical not named People and watches only FoxNews and even that only occasionally).

I've spent a lot of time over the last few years trying to figure out how in the hell Trump got elected and come to the same conclusion you have: the primary reason is the ignorance of 40+% of Americans.

Trump admittedly loves the poorly educated, it really is his primary base.

On 10/16/2020 at 8:54 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Lol Convert has reached the full indoctrination stage. Remember just a few months ago he didn’t even like Trump.